Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Michigan prison Visitation, Phones & Mail issues & topics. If you have a question about or want to discuss these issues in a specific facility, please visit that facility's sub-forum category.

Old 11-27-2006, 11:41 PM
Banned

Default Questions about dress attire??

Please help me get some answers. I believe I read somewhere U can wear a jogging suit.....if so can the matching jacket zip up,or does it have to be only,something like a sweatshirt?? Also, if U have a little design on your back pocket or a small letter,can U wear them? Oh & just one more silly question...What kind of T-shirts can U wear? Is it OK to wear any with a character on it,as long as its not vulgar?? Oh the facility is Bellamy Creek!

THANKS!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2006, 07:57 AM
Clueless Michigan Member
Donation Award 

Well visiting at Bellamy often depends on what shift and who is at the desk when you go visit. You can wear most any kind of t-shirt as long as it isn't see-through and as long as it isn't vulgar. I have seen people wear jogging suits and no it doesn't matter if it has a zipper just as long as it doesn't have the hood. Its not a problem of having a design on the pocket of the pants either as long as MDOC doesn't think that it is gang related or something. Just be casual and you shouldn't have any problems. I always have a change of clothes in my car just in case but I have only had to change my shirt once and I was a bit surprised that I had to since I had worn the same shirt on at least 3 other visits but sometimes it just depends on the CO working at that time. There are some that I find to be more cordial than others.