Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSISSIPPI > Mississippi Probation, Parole, ERS, ISP, & ICC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mississippi Probation, Parole, ERS, ISP, & ICC Topics & discussion related to probation, parole, ERS, ISP, & ICC in Mississippi. All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in Mississippi should be posted here.

Old 08-13-2008, 04:44 PM

Unhappy Parole Board Meeting

Do anyone know why the parole board do not want to release whether a prisoner was approved or not. They act like they are not human. We are patiently waiting to hear if our son was paroled or not. He is waiting to be transferred to a halfway house from the federal prison if MDOC would parole him and release the detainer. Why the 10 day before publishing? I dont care if the public know or not, I think family member should be told. Any pointer?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2008, 06:16 PM
freindly

i think that they do what ever they cuz they do not care it is not about them or their family and cuz they have done something wrong that they are a bad person and they are not i have a cuz at cmcf and just cause she did something wrong does not mean she is a bad person its not like that i have always been told that they can learn more in prison than they can on the street i wish you the best
Old 10-31-2008, 03:50 PM

To the prison system employees my son who is incarcerated there is a NUMBER not a human being. he is at Leake County Regional now that is the first place he has been where they actually ask for his name not mdoc number when i called