Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 01-01-2004, 09:43 PM

Question Does anyone know anything about the Willard Program.

Can anyone tell me anything about the willard program? I know alittle bit about it but i'm wondering if anyone has had a loved one there before. I'm also wondering if it hard to get into some place like that.. My man goes before the judge in Feb.. and I'm wondering what his chances are.. He hasn't gotten into any real big trouble in there. He is being charged with class E felony. I believe it's E.. It's the lowest fenoly charge. If you know anything please let me know.. Thanks so much.

AND

May God watch over his soul and bring him home safe and sound....<script language="JavaScript" src="http://webapps.nerdsonsite.com/utility/countdown.cgi?year=2008&month=11&day=7&offset=6"></script>
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2004, 10:00 PM
Been there, done that

Hi Michaelsgirl! Welcome to PTO!

I don't have much information about the Willard Program, but there's a little bit to be found here:

http://parole.state.ny.us/willardcampus.html

And yes, a Class "E" felony is the lowest felony in New York State with a max term of four years.