Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status All discussions relating to specific Texas Department of Criminal Justice prison units, Texas State Jails & Private prisons, and County Jails.

Old 02-01-2010, 12:53 PM

Default Garza west or east in texas - need visit info Texas Prison Unit

Hi everyone! Im shonna my boyfriend is going to be transfered to garza west or east from the county jail in delvalle this is his first time going to prison and im pretty much new to the prison thing i have had famliy go to prison but i was young when i first went to a prison visit and didnt really know anything so now im going threw this with my bf and i am very terrified of him going to prison im already worried about him in the county now prison im more worried!!! But i was wondering about the visits down there me and him have a daughter together and im currently pregnant now with our 2nd child and im sure ill have it pretty soon! So i will have my daughter and my newborn how does that work with contact visit will they let me see him threw a contact visit i know it takes like 90 days before you can have that but i want to know everything i can before then if hes still their anyway but i had read the vist thing on tdcj website and that really dosent explain anything!! Whats the whole process when he first get there will they tell him anything about his parole status?? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2010, 09:40 PM
---------------
Donation Award 

Thanked 8,489 Times in 3,829 Posts

Please look into this sub-forum to find the answers you seek.
The entire Texas forum will likely be of much help to you.