Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida Prisons & Jails > Florida - Region 3 Facilities
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida - Region 3 Facilities Information and Discussion about the following facilities: Avon Park CI, CFRC-E, CFRC-Main, CFRC-S, Desoto Annex, Florida Women's Reception Center, Hardee CI, Hernando CI, Lake CI, Lowell CI, Lowell Annex, Marion CI, Polk CI, Sumter CI, Zephyrhills CI

Old 03-30-2018, 08:47 AM

Default Anyone with a loved one at CFRC-E?

I am new on here and not sure if this is where I should post. My son is currently at CFRC-E. He started at Santa Rosa County and has made 4 reception center moves since Feb 20th. I write to him everyday and have mailed them to where ever he was. He has now been at CRFC-E for 2 weeks and only a letter from him saying he's waiting on a pin #. We immediately sent him a copy our phone contracts and visitation applications. Im worried to death about him. He asked us to please write to him. Not sure why hes not getting any of our letters or why he has not called. I contacted secures and everything is setup and ready on our end. I set up a Jpay account and have been funding it, yet I have no idea how much money he even has or needs. Im an absolute wreck and just want to hear my sons voice and know he's ok. He is only 19 years old and was sentenced to 1.5 years for a battery charge. This was the sentence imposed by the judge even though the psir recommended probation for three years. He was enlisted in the AF and has lost his career and life over a lying girlfriend. If anyone has a loved one at CFRC-E please reach out to me.
Sponsored Links