Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ILLINOIS > Illinois Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Illinois Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in Illinois should be posted here.

Old 10-06-2015, 08:47 PM

Default Parole regulations, what does my daughter have to do the first day or so?

I am searching all over online for information on the Illinois regulations for parolees. The information I am trying to find is exactly what my daughter is going to have to do. She will find out eventually but I need to know asap. She gets out in 8 days at 9:00am on a Friday. She is in Decatur and going to live in Peoria. Unfortunately, I am her ride and I have to be in Rockford that day no later then 2:00pm. So, there is no way I will make it. We are expecting someone from the parole dept to show up where she is going anytime to do the check. We just can't figure out if she has to check in the day she gets out which is a Friday. I have two daughters with two important things that day.

Sorry to go on and on. My message is as frantic as I feel.

~M
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2015, 11:17 AM
Donation Award 

Hi,
If she is getting out Friday October 16 2015 then you likely will not see an agent prior to her release. If she is not required to be on electronic monitoring a leg bracelet, an agent will not have to approve the placement. Did you speak with the Field Services Rep at Decatur CC? If not call them M-F and they can give you specifics on her release.
Now for the bad news, when she is release she is advised to go directly to her approved host site, call the 800 number to check in and remain there on lockdown pending an agent face to face visit. The only exception to the lockdown would be for emergency medical. You cannot take her all over the state on her release date, as you will risk violating her parole on day one.