Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ILLINOIS > Illinois Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Illinois Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in Illinois should be posted here.

Old 06-08-2017, 07:51 PM

Unhappy Probation reinstated, when / how soon will they release him?

So my cousin got his probation reinstated a few days ago in jail and they told him he has to have an address so they can release him to wherever address he gave them. He used a friends address.... he is still in jail but he has his court date in a few days.... is there a possibility they could release him that day? What are the steps to getting him out if he already got an address and he has his probation reinstated?...... I'm just stressed about all this and what they are going to do to him because he really wants to go home.

Last edited by Miiababy993; 06-08-2017 at 07:54 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2017, 08:40 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 33,182 Times in 15,224 Posts

I'm not sure, but I believe he'll released on the day of court....as soon as the paperwork ordering the release gets to the jail. As far as I know it'll be faxed over, when the Clerk gets to it , sometimes they're busy and sometimes they just move slow getting it over there (in my experience).

Also, the address will need to be verified and approved.

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
Miiababy993 (06-11-2017)