Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OKLAHOMA > Oklahoma Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Oklahoma Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Oklahoma prison & jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 02-21-2020, 02:36 AM

Default Wanting information on Oklahoma county jail

Im.new to this!! How do i order care packages? I try access and im get the message no result found when i enter my bf name. Do i called the jail and ask about it?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2020, 03:58 PM
Site Moderator
Donation Award 

Thanked 24,081 Times in 13,808 Posts

Each jail or prison system has their own rules about what can be sent in for prisoners, if anything, so you will need to find out from him, or from the jail. The same is true for inmate locator web pages, they are specific to the jail/prison where he is housed, and there can be a delay for new prisoners.

If he is in Oklahoma County, here's their web page.
https://sheriff.oklahomacounty.org/184/Detention-Center

If he is in a different County jail, do a google search to find that information.