Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Information relating to the Colorado Department of Corrections. This includes info about Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail.

Old 12-17-2019, 04:18 PM

Question JPay email, can a CO inmate reply back thru JPay?

This is all very new to me and I'm just getting into using JPay to email my LO in the CDOC. My question is can my LO reply back through a JPay email from him? Thanks so much for your replies and thank god for Prisontalk.com.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2019, 05:04 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Thanked 12,217 Times in 5,109 Posts

Hi there, you can send a jpay to an inmate at a Colorado facility. The jpay will be printed off and delivered to the inmate with the mail usually the next day monday to Friday and not at weekends. The inmates cannot reply to the Jpay electronically they will need to reply to your jpay by snail mail. Colorado inmates do not have tablets.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.
The Following User Says Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
For My Baby (12-17-2019)
Old 12-17-2019, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maytayah View Post
Hi there, you can send a jpay to an inmate at a Colorado facility. The jpay will be printed off and delivered to the inmate with the mail usually the next day monday to Friday and not at weekends. The inmates cannot reply to the Jpay electronically they will need to reply to your jpay by snail mail. Colorado inmates do not have tablets.
Thank you so much for your reply and helping me get a better understanding of this

The Following User Says Thank You to For My Baby For This Useful Post:
maytayah (12-18-2019)