Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Lost in the System
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Lost in the System Are you having problems locating someone in jail or prison? Place your missing person ad in this forum, as well as find out what resources & techniques others are using to find loved ones in the system.

Old 09-05-2011, 10:19 PM

Arrow Mom trying to locate son

Hello, I am searching for my son that went out to Vancouver B.C. approx 9yrs ago, we lost contact since he left as I moved ect, 3 yrs ago I went to RCMP in Windsor to try and locate him as we had a family emergency, they said he was still there and had been in trouble out there, they tried to get Vancouver BC RCMP see if anyone anyone knew his where abouts at the time but they never responded. So I was at a dead end, well I am searching again and ready to fly out there to search the streets for him for a week, but I came across this site and though just maybe he might be in jail so I am praying that someone there might know him or his where abouts so I have a place to start looking when I go out there.

His name is Jason Gill- he is 25yrs-brown hair-approx 5'6" maybe taller its been 9yrs and he still was growing..soo..average weight, has a gap between his 2 front teeth. He left from Hamilton, Ontario went to Vancouver BC 9yrs ago

Any help or info where to search would be so appricated, thanking you in advance.

Sincerely
Christine
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2011, 10:28 PM
His rib...his Queen...

Have you tried searching for him on social networks such as facebook? Do a people search on there. It might not hurt to try if you haven't. I wish you luck in your search, as a mother I can only imagine what you are going through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjam View Post
Hello, I am searching for my son that went out to Vancouver B.C. approx 9yrs ago, we lost contact since he left as I moved ect, 3 yrs ago I went to RCMP in Windsor to try and locate him as we had a family emergency, they said he was still there and had been in trouble out there, they tried to get Vancouver BC RCMP see if anyone anyone knew his where abouts at the time but they never responded. So I was at a dead end, well I am searching again and ready to fly out there to search the streets for him for a week, but I came across this site and though just maybe he might be in jail so I am praying that someone there might know him or his where abouts so I have a place to start looking when I go out there.

His name is Jason Gill- he is 25yrs-brown hair-approx 5'6" maybe taller its been 9yrs and he still was growing..soo..average weight, has a gap between his 2 front teeth. He left from Hamilton, Ontario went to Vancouver BC 9yrs ago

Any help or info where to search would be so appricated, thanking you in advance.

Sincerely
Christine
Old 09-06-2011, 06:29 AM

good morning, yes I tried all the social networks to no avail , thank you though for the suggestion. Have a awesome day!
Old 09-16-2011, 12:27 AM

I might be in trouble again, breaking PTO rules.....but have you tried canada411.ca to see if he's out? Also, here are the numbers to the Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitors Office. You may have to make a few calls, but they'll find him for you if he's in British Columbia custody. The main number is Phone: (250) 387-5098

http://www.pssg.gov.bc.ca/correction...tody/index.htm

Good Luck to you!!!!
Old 09-18-2011, 05:43 PM

Thank you, I did facebook, 411 etc, but I think he is on street so that is no good, I did go and put in a missing person to Salvation Army's family locator in Windsor this week so if he is using their services out there then maybe we can connect that way, I will try and call that # and see if he is in their systems. I booked trip this week and we are going out Oct 19-25, so hopefully we can find him and bring him home. Does anyone know of the streets to look for homelss in Vancouver that would be a great help or which police headquaters out there that would deal with homeless people alot, or if there is like a street help out there? I greatly appricate your help

God Bless

Christine
The Following User Says Thank You to jjam For This Useful Post:
Brenda Joyce (10-12-2011)
Old 09-21-2011, 08:43 AM

well called all those #'s and left messages, but after that I called Vancouver police for their missing person hotline, the girl there put his name in system and he's not missing to them, and he's not in prison she says or in trouble at this time so that's good, filed a missing report with Salvation Army in Vancouver so hopefully they will have some luck in tracking him down. We are set to go out Oct 18-25 to look for him so if anyone has any suggestions on where to the best place to look for homeless ppl in vancouver it would be greatly appricated. Thnak you and have a great day

Christine
Old 09-21-2011, 09:11 PM

why cant you file a missing persons report nationwide? i live in the usa, so im not sure how it works up there.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:26 AM

well when I called Vancouver RCMP, they ran a search on him and came back saying he is not missing and is in Vancouver but that's all they could tell me, so I started emailing all the shelters out there and one got back to me this week and he was there up until July this year when he aged out of their program, but he thinks he knows where he might be, so gave me and address & name of that shelter, and will be going out to meet the director when we go out on the 18th of Oct. He says he has some mental helath problems & had some drug problems before, but trying to turn life around, so hopefully we can meet up with him while we are out there and at least maybe he will consider coming home. Please pray for us that this family can reunite & be one again. Thnak you again for all your help. I great appricate it.

God Bless
Christine
Old 10-11-2011, 01:04 PM
*****man's Wife

Praying for you