Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Lost in the System
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Lost in the System Are you having problems locating someone in jail or prison? Place your missing person ad in this forum, as well as find out what resources & techniques others are using to find loved ones in the system.

Old 10-26-2011, 08:12 AM
Proud Mommy <3 12/7/10

Exclamation Need help locating Jose Manuel Leon of California

Hello ,
I need help locating an inmate .
he was recently released from Chino State Prison, located in California
an on the same day of release he went into federal custody and was taken to a county jail. He called me twice and each time the calls dropped he was really upset from the tone of his voice and i well we havent spoken since, I really need help finding him . I have tried many sites and I cant find and address or anything
I have his cdc# and full name that's it so if someone wouldn't mind helping me please i'll be very gratefull just contact me on here for his info.

Last edited by CHATA; 10-26-2011 at 08:25 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2011, 08:24 AM
Life Lovin
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,384 Posts

If he was taken to a county jail, the only thing I can think of that could assist you would be The Vine link. Hopefully he is in a Cali County jail as you have to know what state to search in. I wish you the best of luck! A County jail will not use his CDC number. They will have given him a different one.

Last edited by Tina; 10-26-2011 at 08:26 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Tina For This Useful Post:
CHATA (10-26-2011)
Old 10-26-2011, 08:56 AM
Proud Mommy <3 12/7/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Duncan View Post
If he was taken to a county jail, the only thing I can think of that could assist you would be The Vine link. Hopefully he is in a Cali County jail as you have to know what state to search in. I wish you the best of luck! A County jail will not use his CDC number. They will have given him a different one.
thanks i found out he got released but now i need a adress to or number to contact him...
Old 10-26-2011, 09:16 AM
Life Lovin
Donation Award 

You are very welcome!! If he was supposed to be transferred into Federal Custody you may want to check the Federal BOP just to be safe
The Following User Says Thank You to Tina For This Useful Post:
CHATA (10-26-2011)
Old 10-26-2011, 09:22 AM
Proud Mommy <3 12/7/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Duncan View Post
You are very welcome!! If he was supposed to be transferred into Federal Custody you may want to check the Federal BOP just to be safe
it said the remainding charges were recently dropped and the inmate has been released as of october 3rd...i dont no where to go from there i dont have his moms nummber any more it was on my cell phone that got stole i have his letters but only the prisons address of course ugh i have hit a wall.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:51 AM
Life Lovin
Donation Award 

Does he know where to find you?
Old 10-26-2011, 09:53 AM

I had the same problem with my boyfriend he was released from state to federal but it took a few months before i heard anything from him. I called everywhere i could INS, CDCR, US Marshall, ICE and it was like he fell off the face of the earth!! Keep checking the BOP website inmate locator and maybe he might pop up eventually until then sorry to say its just about the waiting game!
CHATA (10-26-2011)
Old 10-26-2011, 10:10 AM
Proud Mommy <3 12/7/10

@ Mrs.Duncan well he has my address n nummber from our letters n phone calls ...
@ prittyblueeyes yeah last time we talked was like a month after his release because they had been holding him in federal and he called me from the jail he was really sad i cud hear it in his voice he was trying no to cry but and it was only like2 sec n the calls dropped both times n i never heard from him since... ...i guess now all i can do is wait if he calls he calls if he doesn't then he doesn't...life goes on.
Old 10-28-2011, 09:44 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHATA View Post
@ Mrs.Duncan well he has my address n nummber from our letters n phone calls ...
@ prittyblueeyes yeah last time we talked was like a month after his release because they had been holding him in federal and he called me from the jail he was really sad i cud hear it in his voice he was trying no to cry but and it was only like2 sec n the calls dropped both times n i never heard from him since... ...i guess now all i can do is wait if he calls he calls if he doesn't then he doesn't...life goes on.

True, but if he called you before he can call you again. Is it possible he lost your number in the move?
Old 11-01-2011, 02:09 PM
Account Closed

Not sure if this would be possible (depending on how long ago your cell was stolen) but if you ever called his mom's number, you can try requesting an old bill from your cell provider. If you've got an idea of when you might have called, since every call is tracked on cell phones.