Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Lost in the System
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Lost in the System Are you having problems locating someone in jail or prison? Place your missing person ad in this forum, as well as find out what resources & techniques others are using to find loved ones in the system.

Old 04-21-2004, 12:34 AM

Question Christian Pacheco AKA Spooky from Pico Rivera, CA

I am trying to locate Christian Pacheco from Pico Rivera they call him Spooky.
The last i knew where he was at was in TJ (across the border) on the run, where we where living together. I was 3 months pregnant when i left him due to a really bad situation and the last time i saw him was September 29,2002. I don't know if he ever got caught from this side and i am just concerned and wondering if he is ok. I also want to let him know that he has a beautiful son and that i am sorry for having to leave when i did. I was hoping if maybe someone knew anything about him and if he did get caught they could let me know where and what prison he was in. I really would appreciate it. Also even if you don't know where he is at but know who he is let me. Thanx
Old 04-21-2004, 01:01 PM
Making US stronger!!
Donation Award 

Smile Hi

To locate an inmate within the California Department of Corrections, please call (916) 445-6713, which is available 24 hours a day. You must have either the inmate's CDC number, or the inmate's full name and date of birth to receive information. The Inmate Locator/ID Warrants will provide an inmate's location, mailing addresses and relevant phone numbers. The Inmate Locator/ID Warrants will not provide any future release date information. Please note that for new or transferring inmates it can take up to seven business days to update location information.

Hope maybe this might help you out..... otherwise Cali. doesnt have an inmate locator..... best of luck to you.....

Kelly
Old 12-17-2004, 07:17 AM

hey giggles i dont know but if u can tell me alittle bit the way he looks so i can ask one of my friends that i know that is in the jail in cali to see if their is any one that goes by the name of spooky and i'll tell him how he looks to see if i can help any ok. good luck
Old 07-12-2010, 05:49 PM

Default hi i jus found out that someone its looking for spooky

iam just wondering who is looking for my husband he is not in the system its weird cause he is living in san diego with me and his kids iam not trying to cause any trouble iam jus concern this is my email removed per policy; please contact member via pm system)

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggles_diablo View Post
I am trying to locate Christian Pacheco from Pico Rivera they call him Spooky.
The last i knew where he was at was in TJ (across the border) on the run, where we where living together. I was 3 months pregnant when i left him due to a really bad situation and the last time i saw him was September 29,2002. I don't know if he ever got caught from this side and i am just concerned and wondering if he is ok. I also want to let him know that he has a beautiful son and that i am sorry for having to leave when i did. I was hoping if maybe someone knew anything about him and if he did get caught they could let me know where and what prison he was in. I really would appreciate it. Also even if you don't know where he is at but know who he is let me. Thanx

Last edited by patchouli; 12-12-2011 at 06:34 AM.. Reason: removed email addy
Old 12-12-2011, 01:32 AM

Default Spooky

I just happened to run across this old post and was shocked to the response. I tried emailing you but it did not go thru.. you can email me at (removed per policy; please contact member via pm system) I am currently back in SD
hope to hear from you and find out if it the same guy

Last edited by patchouli; 12-12-2011 at 06:33 AM.. Reason: removed email addy
Old 12-13-2011, 07:18 AM

PACHECO, CHRISTIAN ALEJANDRO AF92292001/24/2011Kern ValleyDirectionsPACHECO, CHRISTIAN GABRIEL AK18102911/04/2011WascoDirections
Old 12-13-2011, 07:47 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,953 Times in 2,167 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolside View Post
PACHECO, CHRISTIAN ALEJANDRO AF92292001/24/2011Kern ValleyDirectionsPACHECO, CHRISTIAN GABRIEL AK18102911/04/2011WascoDirections
Fist post was in 2004
Old 12-15-2011, 01:35 AM
I love u BAYBEE!

I know who Christian Pacheco (Spooky) is....i havent seen him since he moved from Pico n went to live in TG. Last time I heard from them was through his cousin Carlos. Does that ring a bell? Carlos? Im sure I am talking about the right Spooky. Good luck finding him.

" In your absence my heart grows stronger. In your presence I fall in LOVE AGAIN."