Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OKLAHOMA > Oklahoma Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Oklahoma Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, halfway houses, community service and electronic monitoring in Oklahoma should be posted here.

Old 03-05-2017, 08:42 PM

Default How to calcuate his time correctly

My fiancee was to come up parole in March now its July. He has a 15 year sentence and has been incarcerated for 5 years as February 8. He was to receive credit for his time when he was in county. How do I see if his time is right?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2017, 08:22 PM

If he is incarcerated in Oklahoma he should receive a timesheet every month with his days on it. As far as the parole hearing they have been running a few months behind.
David (03-11-2017)
Old 03-11-2017, 08:31 PM
Fed-X is Back!

Staff Superstar Award 

Donation Award 

Thanked 7,579 Times in 1,549 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonamesleftlol View Post
As far as the parole hearing they have been running a few months behind.
Because, what is a few months out of someone's life worth...? When I read things like this, I wish I could lock up the people who control the purse strings, or whatever is causing the delays...
nonamesleftlol (03-14-2017), OnlyInTexas (03-12-2017)
Old 03-14-2017, 08:38 PM

Yeah, I know. When my boyfriend came up for parole last year, it was supposed to be Dec. 2015, then it went to Jan. 2016 and it was actually March 2016. Hardly anyone makes parole here. He has not been in any trouble in over 6 years, had taken drug/alcohol treatment, anger management, marriage prep, and about 10 other programs, had 2 jobs waiting for him and a vehicle, 10 reference letters and a 21 page parole packet that my daughter put together (which used to be her job). He didn't make it, and he has since taken a career tech 6 month program and will be taking a reintegration class next month and discharge his sentence in May.
Old 03-19-2017, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonamesleftlol View Post
If he is incarcerated in Oklahoma he should receive a timesheet every month with his days on it. As far as the parole hearing they have been running a few months behind.

He did received his timesheet but it is missing some time when he was in Murray County. On his judgment and sentencing he was to get credit for. Who do I need to speak to get this corrected.