Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > The Spiritual Connection
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: DO YOU HAVE FAITH IN GOD?
YES 1,641 98.86%
NO 19 1.14%
Voters: 1660. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2017, 03:54 PM

I just registered for this site, my husband has been in TDCJ for 11 years and we are praying this August they will vote to send him home. Besides our daily prayer we have devoted 30 days of prayer reciting the same prayer. I love that this was the first forum I saw after registering. The power of prayer is amazing. I pray for each one in the group and their loved ones. God bless us all!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to W8ting4B For This Useful Post:
miamac (07-02-2017), SpaciKC (07-02-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2017, 02:44 AM

Unhappy

Please help me pray for my sweet man. He's in EMRF in San Diego County. We speak everyday. This is the first time in 7 months that he's missed 2 days calling. I'm sure it's OK. But I'm having the worst anxiety. I'm so worried and need some help. I've had a really rough couple of days too so it's extra painful to not get my nightly call. I'm scared he's hurt or in trouble or idk but please I need your prayers he needs them really. Thank you ladies!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Villarreal2B For This Useful Post:
miamac (07-13-2017), SpaciKC (07-13-2017)
Old 07-13-2017, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by W8ting4B View Post
I just registered for this site, my husband has been in TDCJ for 11 years and we are praying this August they will vote to send him home. Besides our daily prayer we have devoted 30 days of prayer reciting the same prayer. I love that this was the first forum I saw after registering. The power of prayer is amazing. I pray for each one in the group and their loved ones. God bless us all!
Update!! Thank you Dear Lord, He is coming home!!! Through him all things are possible!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to W8ting4B For This Useful Post:
miamac (07-13-2017)
Old 07-13-2017, 10:50 PM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 13,840 Times in 5,328 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by W8ting4B View Post
Update!! Thank you Dear Lord, He is coming home!!! Through him all things are possible!!!
Wonderful news!
The Following User Says Thank You to miamac For This Useful Post:
W8ting4B (07-14-2017)
Old 07-13-2017, 10:52 PM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villarreal2B View Post
Please help me pray for my sweet man. He's in EMRF in San Diego County. We speak everyday. This is the first time in 7 months that he's missed 2 days calling. I'm sure it's OK. But I'm having the worst anxiety. I'm so worried and need some help. I've had a really rough couple of days too so it's extra painful to not get my nightly call. I'm scared he's hurt or in trouble or idk but please I need your prayers he needs them really. Thank you ladies!
I hope it was just a glitch in scheduling or the phones being down. It does happen. Hang tight and update us when you hear.
Old 07-14-2017, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villarreal2B View Post
Praying all is well.
Old 09-06-2017, 12:49 PM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Dear heavenly Father—
We know you are a loving God and that Your hands are a safe haven in times of struggle and pain. Lord we thank You for Your patience and Your guidance when we, Your children, become burdened with the circumstances of this world while fighting to keep our eyes focused on Your will.

Father right now many of us are overwhelmed. We are living in fear and our hearts are heavy. Lord we come to You today to ask for Your grace. We humble ourselves at Your feet and ask for Your love to shelter us in these difficult times.

I pray for my brothers and sisters who are dealing with the aftermath of Harvey. I pray that assistance offered is safely delivered and that those who suffered the loss of loved ones be especially supported through their grief. I ask that those in the path of Irma heed the advice to move to safety. Lord, touch the hearts of those clinging to worldly objects in spite of the threat and fill that space with Your grace and mercy.

God please guard those first responders and aid workers who put themselves aside and expend a tremendous amount of physical and emotional energy to be on the front lines of these disasters. Protect our firefighters in Oregon and California who face incredible dangers in the name of protecting others.

Father I beseech You to guide our lawmakers in this climate where the pressure to succumb to policies that violate Your word and the creed to love thy neighbor must be great. Wrap Your arms around them, hold them up when they are being put to the test.

Lord, we face battles on many fronts today. Battles so deep in our hearts that we feel only You may understand. Help us, as brothers and sisters to listen to one another—genuinely listen. Help us to see what we have ignored, to hear what we have tuned out and to act where we have been passive as we strive to do Your will.

We praise You, Lord Jesus and in Your blessed name…Amen.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miamac For This Useful Post:
His_Queen13 (09-06-2017), onedayatatime13 (09-07-2017)