Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Pelican Bay State Prison (PBSP)- California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pelican Bay State Prison (PBSP)- California Topics and discussions specific to Pelican Bay State Prison located in Crescent City, California.

Old 12-28-2016, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella121712 View Post
Hello mskeith, I see that this message is from February of this year, did you end up making the trip or finding people to carpool with? I would like to visit the last weekend of July or in August and I'm also looking for somebody to carpool with who is drama and drug free. Let me know if you're still planning on visiting/looking to carpool.
Hi my sister is looking for someone to carpool with , she is in the LA area, would you be interested?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2017, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddyBhogg View Post
I am trying to get to pelican bay. I'm new to this but pls call (phone number removed per PTO policy, please PM member) ask for crystal.
I'm trying to get to Pelican Bay as well. My fiancé just got transferred there. Why would be interested in carpooling. Message me through this site. I currently live in the lancaster area of CA

I meant to say. I would be interested

Last edited by patchouli; 02-16-2017 at 07:13 AM.. Reason: Merged 2 consecutive posts
Old 02-22-2017, 09:43 PM

Default Carpool to Pelican Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskeith View Post
Hello, i do. He just got transferred there. I came into pto to see if there are and women traveling up from southern California to visit PBSP. I really would like to meet some ladies to start carpooling up with from Los Angeles, Orange County, San diego, or Inland Empire areas. Please PM if anyone here are interested.
I'm looking to carpool with someone as well. My fiancé just got transferred to pelican bay? I know this post is old, but I'm hoping you still go out there to visit.
Pm me. I need help
Old 02-22-2017, 09:54 PM

Default Help!! carpool/rideshare

Ok ladies I haven't seen any posts for pelican bay 2017. My fiancé just hit transferred there 2 weeks ago & I would really like to see him. I was told the drive is to long and not safe to do on your own. I would love to carpool with someone as it's less expensive than flying, taking Amtrak or greyhound. Also, all those options are very expensive. I don't mind carpooling with someone or ride
Share with me. I have a car or we can rent, doesn't matter.

I live in Lancaster area, just moved from Hawaii.
Ride share or carpool to Pelican Bay
ASAP. My guys in the Shu and for his yard appointment time is 8:15 am
Can split cost of gas, hotel & drive.

Please pm me. I hope someone reads this as we still have until Friday to make an appointment,

Thanks, Mari
Old 06-08-2017, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishale View Post
Hi my sister is looking for someone to carpool with , she is in the LA area, would you be interested?
Hi I'm looking to car pool this weekend, if still interested let me know
Old 06-08-2017, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari808 View Post
I'm trying to get to Pelican Bay as well. My fiancé just got transferred there. Why would be interested in carpooling. Message me through this site. I currently live in the lancaster area of CA

I meant to say. I would be interested
Hi, I'll be traveling out to visit this weekend. Please let me know if your interested!
Old 06-08-2017, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlazs View Post
Hi I'm looking to car pool this weekend, if still interested let me know
I'm interested. My husband is in the SHU though so my visit is only 3 hours. I'm not sure if this site has private messenger, but if it does message me. If it allows it my email is (Removed per policy)

Last edited by patchouli; 06-08-2017 at 08:43 AM.. Reason: removed email address
Old 06-08-2017, 08:44 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 32,957 Times in 15,117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari808 View Post
I'm interested. My husband is in the SHU though so my visit is only 3 hours. I'm not sure if this site has private messenger, but if it does message me. If it allows it my email is (Removed per policy)
You can send a private message or view stats / profile by clicking on their user name

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 08-12-2017, 02:56 PM
Classy & Fabulous ;)

Hi Ladies,
My husband just got transferred to Pelican Bay. As soon as he is off orientation, I plan on taking the trip down there from Nor Cal. I live in Tracy. I'm a little nervous to take that long drive alone and I'm looking for someone to split gas and hotel. I would leave early Friday and drive back on Sunday. Please message me or reply on here. Thanks for reading.
Old 08-25-2017, 09:02 PM

Hello
I'm in Sacramento I go to pbsp 2 times a month anyone looking to carpool? I rent a car I can leave Fri or Sat. My mans at the ranch so I visits Sunday 9am to 3 pm most of the time. Send me a message.
Old 12-13-2017, 11:58 AM

Hello my name is Shyanne , I’m 21 years old my husband is in PBSP I would love to go see him this dec 2017 for the 3 day Christmas visit I don’t mind going half for car , room & Gas please let me know I really miss my Hunny & would love to spend our first Christmas together . If your interested I can give you my cell & we can talk over the phone