Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > VIRGINIA > Virginia Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Virginia Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in Virginia should be posted here.

Old 02-01-2015, 01:05 PM

Default Chesterfield county- color code question (first offender program)

How often do they call colors in chesterfield county? How about for community corrections/first offender? Does anyone know the colors and their severity?

I have heard silver and brown called twice in the past couple weeks. Maroon I have heard called once.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2015, 01:45 PM

Thanked 9,762 Times in 5,504 Posts

Don't do stuff you shouldn't be doing and it is a moot point.

In almost every instance where someone is worrying about what gets called when, the individual wants to continue doing precisely what got them in trouble in the first place. Judges don't like that...
Old 02-01-2015, 03:54 PM

Of course, I understand and agree with what you are saying. To continue using is stupid. I am not asking for any reason like that, but I totally understand how it could have appeared that way to you. My apologies for any misunderstanding. I was just wondering how often colors are called as I work, and was curious about how often. I have been on for a little while and didn't know if there is any consistency to how they call colors etc.

Didn't mean any disrespect.