Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > PENNSYLVANIA > Pennsylvania Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pennsylvania Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, halfway houses, community service and electronic monitoring in Pennsylvania should be posted here.

Old 02-21-2021, 09:31 AM

Default Green Sheet with 6 month hit,whatís next?

Hey everyone Iím new to this site.My bf has been in SCI Forest for 10 years,he was suppose to go for parole in August but something happened in there where he and a C/O got into it and he was sent to the hole and denied parole.He has been in the hole for 120 days.He seen parole again in December but surprisingly end of January he got a green sheet with a 6 month hit but is saying there isnít any release date on it.What happens next? He doesnít really know what happens next and I am trying to prepare and take off when he is being released.Please help me!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2021, 11:45 AM
Site Moderator
Donation Award 

Thanked 24,318 Times in 13,936 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk. I hope you get answers from folks who are familiar with Pennsylvania parole.
Old 02-21-2021, 12:38 PM

Thank you so much Iím patiently waiting on helpful responses.
Old 02-22-2021, 05:18 AM

Quote:
he got a green sheet with a 6 month hit but is saying there isnít any release date on it.
I believe that the "Hit" is referencing that he will be "Reviewed" again in 6 months to see if he qualifies for parole.

If the green sheet does not state something such as "upon completion of ### program parole is granted" I think then it is just giving him a new review date. At that time it will be determined after his review then if he is eligible for parole.

Best way for him to find out is for him to submit a "request slip" to his counselor or in-house parole agent asking them for clarification. That would be what I would do. You can not call and speak to his counselor because it is private information. He has to ask his counselor.

The Following User Says Thank You to waitinguntil001 For This Useful Post:
patchouli (02-22-2021)
Old Today, 02:40 AM

After the 6mth hit, parole will see him again. He most likely must not have any write ups, completed all tasks from previous review, and get the jail support.