Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Prison Talk Does your issue not fit into another forum? Post it here. Find support, answers and assistance.

Old 01-03-2017, 06:44 AM

For us, our family dynamic, relationship are very important. He feels the biggest adjustment will simply be just being around me and DJ all the time. He's been by himself for the past year and now to be back with us everyday will take an adjustment for all of us. I told him the good part is he will have his days to himself once I go back to work and Dj is a teenager now so he's in his room a lot. He doesn't want me walking on eggshells either so I think with both of us focusing on us having a healthy life we will be fine. His mom bringing his daughter by on the weekends will help too. He won't feel like he has to go to her house and deal with the rejection if she doesn't want to be alone with him. His daughter is comfortable with his mom so having them at our house will make the transition of him back in her life a litter easier.
Sponsored Links