Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Wives & Girlfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Wives & Girlfriends in Prison For everyone who has a wife, girlfriend, or female partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: Have you slipped?
Yes, once 100 9.29%
Yes, several times 159 14.78%
Nope, never 639 59.39%
I've thought about it 178 16.54%
Voters: 1076. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-05-2006, 02:16 PM
felix's fiance

first of all, my relationship with my fiance is very special. i wouldn't do anything to hurt him or our relationship.
The Following User Says Thank You to hazeleyez1006 For This Useful Post:
LovingBK4eva (04-28-2010)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2006, 02:36 PM

Default Ooops

I just posted a response to this forum on the chit chat forum,and since it was a long one i won't write it again,but i will highlight it.

I have cheated once,and after our visit tomorrow i'll see what the consequenses will be. Someone earlier wrote that once can be overlooked,but multiple times indicates a definate problem.I agree,i just hope that Linda does as well.Will any belivers out there please say a prayer,cause i'm nervous as all get out about 2mrw.Thanks all and God Bless.
Old 05-05-2006, 04:50 PM

You asked for prayers...... I'll be happy to say a prayer or three.

It seems like you're really beating yourself up. Ok. I won't comment either way..... I'm really glad that you will tell your love of this. Yeah, it'll hurt both of you....but it DOES show character..... a lot of it.

Maybe you can figure out what triggered this so you can stop it if this situation ever comes around again.

If you wanna talk...... feel free to PM. ~~~ You're not alone by a long shot.

Blessings,

Doni

Don't tell God how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is!

God does not call the qualified. He qualifies the called.
Old 05-06-2006, 04:49 AM

Exclamation You're joking right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerderek
I just posted a response to this forum on the chit chat forum,and since it was a long one i won't write it again,but i will highlight it.

I have cheated once,and after our visit tomorrow i'll see what the consequenses will be. Someone earlier wrote that once can be overlooked,but multiple times indicates a definate problem.I agree,i just hope that Linda does as well.Will any belivers out there please say a prayer,cause i'm nervous as all get out about 2mrw.Thanks all and God Bless.
I am much troubled with a lot of what is said in this little blog.........

Once is one too many times.
Once should NEVER be overlooked.
please say a prayer? Why weren't you asking for God's guidance when you were cheating? Where was God then?

The problem with cheating....
it demonstrates you are loyal to NO ONE; not even yourself......it demonstrates you don't love or respect yourself. How then, can you really even say you love your significant other?

meep. Maybe I'm just ranting.

Who am I to judge right?

Although, I don't really think I am judging........merely observing. Take my words for what they're worth.
Old 05-06-2006, 06:00 AM

Default Observations and Opinions

While i apreciate your observations lil sis,i will certainly take them at face value and what they're worth.
It never ceases to amaze me how easily some people can jump in w/judgement and condemnation w/out knowing the person or circumstanses. Ya gotta love it! The God thing and the prayer thing comes into play as i am far from a religious person,but more of a spiritual one. I truly do not want to start up something w/all that. Well i guess that was the chance i was taking for being open and honest. I guess i thought that if i was open maybe someone else could identify. Maybe next
time i should lie. NOT!
The Following User Says Thank You to tinkerderek For This Useful Post:
queenlynch (08-18-2012)
Old 05-06-2006, 10:08 AM

Hi Ya LilSis.

I don't think ANY of us are here to judge.......it's not our job. We all try to support each other........ support for you if/when you need it....support for all others.

Personally...... I found the above statements to be enlightening. I'm also a SPIRITUALIST... and I find that I'm human and make a TON of really bad choices. For ME, trying my best to correct the ickies, put myself in check and own up to this if it's hurt or effected another works. The next step is to grow and learn....... and NEVER make that MISTAKE again.

I do believe that is what TinkerDerek was also talking about originally. Look what it's shown so many people too...... and let's them know of the traps set by the entity I know as Satan.

God will judge any actions we all make ........ and you seem like a nice person. You're certainly passionate about your beliefs ...... cool.

We are all with guilt, sin and all the nasty stuff life brings.......AS WELL AS the joys, happiness, compassion, etc. Just as you've spoken for YOU, I speak for me.

I hope you have a really good weekend...... it's sunny here..but cool outside. I think I'll take a walk down by the river and look at the bluffs....and thank God for painting me such a lovely picture to look at.

Blessings to both of you...... your loved ones and EVERYBODY.

Doni

Old 05-06-2006, 02:54 PM

Unhappy Warning to all

It's not a narrow road between a thought and an action,and if you change path's you'd better be prepared to deal w/the consequenses.I found out the hard way. I'm not lookin for and don't want sympathy. I made my bed and now I can sleep in it. Things didn't go as I hoped they would w/Linda.

I guess you were more right than I gave you credit for lil sis. Once was to much,and wasn't overlooked. Just so you know that everything isn't so black&white. She told me that she would've much prefered that I asked for her permission before I did it. I didn't see that one comin,how could i have missed that,why didn't I think of that. Is my sarcasm comin through yet? I don't know if things are entirely over w/us, time will tell. The visit just didn't end well.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:27 PM

Derek...... I'm so sorry the visit didn't go well. Did she get the letter first, or the visit first?

Derek... give her time --- please. She has a lot to absorb. Look how badly you felt.... she has to come to grips with what happened too. She's hurt..... you knew she would be. I pray in time, a short amount of time, that you two can realize just what this is. If the LOVE is strong... then hopefully the relationship will survive. You two can then work on trust issues.

Just POSSIBLY since the original onset was her being so upset, then you not being able to HELP the way you know how to.... maybe this triggered something deeper in her....like opening the wounds that started her feeling bad already.

Just another thought. You know part of MY own situation.... my soon-to-be X uses the BLAME GAME to offset any negative or hurtful feelings. I don't know if Linda does this or not.... but it seems to make my s-2-b-X feel better by shifting all to ANYBODY (usually me).

All is just an opinion though. PLEASE PM me if you'd like. You can rant and rave if you'd like.....cry if you want..... I think you know this. Don't give up though. This may be totally off the wall.....but obviously Linda can't have flowers where she's at. Can you DRAW....make her a picture of flowers and offer even more apologies? If you can't draw... I know there are a zillion pics out there of flowers. Maybe even the good folks in the Siggy forum can make you something just for Linda.

I wish I could give ya a hug. You're not alone by a long shot.

Blessings,

Doni

Old 05-06-2006, 08:23 PM
Registered

tinkerderek,

It never ceases to amaze me how life moves on and how much can happen in between my sign off from this site one day until my return the next. In just over the past 24 hrs. you posted your confession of indiscretion, had a visit, and now returned to this site with an update. Sorry I missed it.

Had I been around earlier I believe I would have advised you that the path to wisdom is a long one. In order to have Wisdom, you need to have good judgement and in order to have good judgement you will have had to of had bad judgement. That said, I am wise beyond my years. Obviously, your moment of indiscretion was a moment of bad judgement. From your tone, I do not believe you will make this mistake again.

I am sorry things did not go well with your visit, but I applaud your integrity. I would not loose heart however. I am sure the news was a blow to Linda and one she was not expecting. If you put yourself in her spot you could imagine the feelings of helplessness and self loathing this probably brought to her. Not being in a position to satisfy your needs was perhaps an all to real reminder of her situation. Not being able to be there for the one you love has got to be a difficult situation for anyone.

Another thought to consider here is, if this indiscreation was a one ime thing... I personally do not see what you gain from sharing this with Linda. Yes you did the noble thing, but would she have really have been hurt by something she may have never known about if you had not brought it up? Sure, living with this lie of ommission may be difficult for you... but then this is the cross you bear when you cheat.

Being the intuitive sort that I am... I can only imagine the circumstances around your indiscreation and cannot believe that you had your heart in you recent indiscretion as much as you did your wallet. That said... you now know the price you've paid was much more expensive than mere money. Learn from this... don't repeat this... and give it time. Show Linda your remorse and be true... and time will heal all wounds.

Keep the Faith

Michael

"You have to go through the rain to get to the rainbow"

Last edited by TxRhino; 05-07-2006 at 10:34 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to TxRhino For This Useful Post:
ladynwaitin (07-14-2010)
Old 05-07-2006, 12:32 AM

Default Hope

Thank you both Doni,and Michael for your kind words.
Alot rang true for what you both wrote. I'm not giving up on our relationship, I just don't know where she stands. Like a horses behind,I just got up and walked out. I really tried to sit there and let her say what she needed to say,but I couldn't anymore. Even if she was out in the real world I think at that point i'd have had to go for a walk.

Michael,I loved your comment on wisdom,so true. I've also heard it said that a smart man learns from his mistakes,but a wise man learns from others. Well my life story has been to learn things the hard way,but as the years go by i'm finding it much less painful to try a different route.Not this time however. Also your intuition on the circumstaces of my indescretion were right on the money,and i'm not trying to be punny about it. As far as bearing the cross for having cheated,well i see your point but can't agree. I just see that keeping it to myself would make everything from here out a lie. I don't know,thats still a tough one in my mind. It just seems like a catch22 situation. A no winner, so bottom line just stay out of it in the first place. Yea,and hindsight is 20/20.

Doni she had not recieved the letter i wrote,so she was being hit w/it right then and there. Now i don't know which way to go w/the whole thing. Do i give her the space to process this all and wait for her to write me,or do i get something to her in the mail asap. Doni i send her postcards w/flowers on them all the time. I also send her lyrics to songs that really touch me. I'm not creative at all so thats the best i can come up with.

Maybe it's just how i'm feeling now but it seems like everything i try to say to her(how i'm feeling/what i'm thinking)is going to be bullcrap to her ears. Well i've gotta get up in th morn.,pick up a load,and haul it down to your neck of the woods Michael. Laredo to be exact. Thanks again ya'll,i'll keep ya posted.
Derek
Old 05-07-2006, 12:33 AM

Default Hope

Thank you both Doni,and Michael for your kind words.
Alot rang true for what you both wrote. I'm not giving up on our relationship, I just don't know where she stands. Like a horses behind,I just got up and walked out. I really tried to sit there and let her say what she needed to say,but I couldn't anymore. Even if she was out in the real world I think at that point i'd have had to go for a walk.

Michael,I loved your comment on wisdom,so true. I've also heard it said that a smart man learns from his mistakes,but a wise man learns from others. Well my life story has been to learn things the hard way,but as the years go by i'm finding it much less painful to try a different route.Not this time however. Also your intuition on the circumstaces of my indescretion were right on the money,and i'm not trying to be punny about it. As far as bearing the cross for having cheated,well i see your point but can't agree. I just see that keeping it to myself would make everything from here out a lie. I don't know,thats still a tough one in my mind. It just seems like a catch22 situation. A no winner, so bottom line just stay out of it in the first place. Yea,and hindsight is 20/20.

Doni she had not recieved the letter i wrote,so she was being hit w/it right then and there. Now i don't know which way to go w/the whole thing. Do i give her the space to process this all and wait for her to write me,or do i get something to her in the mail asap. Doni i send her postcards w/flowers on them all the time. I also send her lyrics to songs that really touch me. I'm not creative at all so thats the best i can come up with.

Maybe it's just how i'm feeling now but it seems like everything i try to say to her(how i'm feeling/what i'm thinking)is going to be bullcrap to her ears. Well i've gotta get up in th morn.,pick up a load,and haul it down to your neck of the woods Michael. Laredo to be exact. Thanks again ya'll,i'll keep ya posted.
Derek
Old 05-08-2006, 06:03 AM

Slipped? Isn't that something you do on marbles or ice?
Old 05-08-2006, 07:40 AM
Registered

Or maybe something you do if your Human.

Keep the Faith

Michael

Old 05-08-2006, 07:59 AM

G'Morning!

Had your coffee yet Derek? Good grief... you're worse than me w/out coffee. I'm sorta like that Garfield cat poster.......

You seem to be doing a bit better. I'm glad. Yeah, what a shocker to her... and you.... walked out. I'm pretty sure that frustrated her even more because she can't do ANYTHING. She can't even chase after you to yell at you or hug you. Zowie.

Well she'll get the letter today, right? I can only tell you what and how I'd cope. I do think you need to contact her. That's my OPINION only. It may be at powder keg stage right now...or she may have calmed. You know her much better.

How about STARTING to compose a letter to her... a loving and apologetic letter. You don't have to fawn (sp?) all over....but TRUE, DEEP feelings....and a sincere apology. Hopefully you can tell her you'll be to see her on XX day unless she writes to tell you not to come. Also...how about writing just some STUFF that's near and dear to you...... just STUFF to help her get to know the real you even better. Look at the goofy stuff WE talked about in PM..... merge ramps for Pete's Sake. lol

I have a poem I sent J once. It applies to you.... TO ALL OF YOU. It applies to Linda also. I'm gonna put it below. I have it saved in Word in a pretty format suitable for putting on nice paper. If you'd like the file...PM me.

Derek...... don't lose touch. I know you'll be here and there...... hopefully with internet access. When will ya be up THIS way? I'm glad you'll be in Michael's neck of the woods. Blow your horn passing by him!! Look for the Rhino w/ a Butterfly on his nose. (shhh, lol Michael).

Here's the poem...... maybe it's just me, maybe it's just J.... but we sure feel it. I didn't know it, but he memorized it and "says" it with his heart, to God, for me, everyday. I didn't know it, but I was doing the same for him.

Blessings,

Doni
A Prayer For You

I said a prayer for you today,
And I know God must have heard.
I felt the answer in my heart
Although He Spoke no word.
I didn’t ask for wealth or fame,
I knew you wouldn’t mind.
I asked Him to send treasures
Of a far more lasting kind.
I asked that He’d be near you
At the start of each new day,
To grant you health and blessings
And friends to share your way.
I asked for happiness for you
In all things great and small,
But it was for His loving care
I prayed for most of all.
Copyright Frank Zambori (1939 - )

Old 05-09-2006, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's lil sis
I am much troubled with a lot of what is said in this little blog.........

Once is one too many times.
Once should NEVER be overlooked.
please say a prayer? Why weren't you asking for God's guidance when you were cheating? Where was God then?

The problem with cheating....
it demonstrates you are loyal to NO ONE; not even yourself......it demonstrates you don't love or respect yourself. How then, can you really even say you love your significant other?

meep. Maybe I'm just ranting.

Who am I to judge right?

Although, I don't really think I am judging........merely observing. Take my words for what they're worth.

Hmmm.....any questions as to why this post didn't get the answers and responses the original poster hoped for?

To error is human.....as as the good book says "Let him or her that is without sin cast the first stone"

My respect goes to a person that is willing to admit and address a wrong and go on.......... Kudos my friend and I wish you ther very best in restoring and continuing your relationship!
Old 05-10-2006, 10:36 AM

Default Keep ya posted

Thanx again for all your kind words and support. I'm feeling alot better although still confused. This is gonna be a slow process of healing given the circumstances of Linda's and I's relationship. I'll be back to let ya know what's goin on as i find out more,but since we're dealin w/prison snail mail it may be awhile. Anywho take care all,and God Bless.
Derek

PS:I'll definately keep pm'n you Donni. In fact i just sent one.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:31 AM
diamond17112001

Man that is something that i would never do slip up.... That is like so out the question....never considered that all because were married and when you take these vows to me and my morals that means the world to me to hold them. and its like when you are married that is through thick and then regardless of how much time he gets my obligation as a wife is to be there for a him and treat him with respect if i slipped up that means i dont respect him or love him at all...
Old 05-11-2006, 07:04 PM
too much time on my hands

BUT, if you do get involved with someone else, do you think it's cool to tell your prisoner? if i ever got involved with another man, i'd keep it as my burden, and not just dump it all on him.

he can't do anything about much, and i can. if i find a handful of boyfriends while he's away, does he need to know? wouldn't that just hurt him and make me feel better?

I'm going to baseball games with: one of his friends, a co-worker, a customer, and a salesman who poured out his heart to me today when he called on me. I'm not cheating or slipping, I'm having a life and many rich and rewarding relationships while Matt is gone. and he is GONE.

I'm going to see him sunday, but saturday, i've got a nice, nice man i love coming over to help me with some yard work and we're going to cook and hang out and play house.

matt doesn't need to know every bloody detail, but i need to live a life. i've been polyamorous since birth: i loved both my ma and my pa.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:17 PM
Registered

Good luck Joyce, as you say it is your life. Just remeber....

"You reap what you sew".

Keep the Faith

Michael

Old 05-12-2006, 07:20 AM

You reap what you sow.

I sew quilts. I'll reap what I sow, for sure.
Old 05-12-2006, 07:28 AM

A nice PTO Peace quilt could be sewn to sow the seeds of unity.

Sooooo, we're all in this together ---- different opinions, ideas --- and held together by a common thread.

Oy.....somebody give me more coffee please.

Blessings,

Doni

Old 05-12-2006, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxRhino
Good luck Joyce, as you say it is your life. Just remeber....

"You reap what you sew".

Keep the Faith

Michael
I know what "You reap what you sow" means, but what is "You reap what you sew"?

Last edited by raeannii; 05-12-2006 at 07:36 AM..
Old 05-12-2006, 08:33 AM

Yeah, Doni, I appreciate your comments to keep the peace. We're all in this together, and we shouldn't pick nits.

This is the most difficult ordeal I have ever had to endure, and I'm talking like, I'm an orphan with disease and injuries in my family, and generally, a tough row to hoe. I don't mean to snap out and be a jerk, but I don't think having a meaningful relationship with another person while Matt is away is immoral, wrong, or anything but beneficial for the world at large.

Who's being hurt? No one. I'm just trying to keep everyone as happy as we all possibly can be, given this impossible situation.

Keep peace, keep faith, and keep on keepin' on.

Joyce
Old 05-13-2006, 01:11 AM
Registered

OK Gang... go ahead and pick on my spelling ... it was a long day yesterday and longer one today.

Joyce, as for my remarks to you, I apologize if you were offended. If you are not married and Christian then traditional marriage vows do not apply to you. Understand I am not judging you, but in my case I am Married and Christian. Even if I were not, I could never be involved in a relationship (meaningful or otherwise) with someone else.

I am as human as the next person; however, the relationship my wife and I have does not have room for 3 of us. The monogomy we maintain is one of the things that has allowed our relationship to continue to grow. In our time together, my wife and I have faced many challenges in addition to our current situation. Having her heart to share exclusively, is one of my biggest blessings.

I suppose in my own way I am like the man who found the secret to eternal happiness and just want to share that secret with everyone. In fact, it is my nightly prayer that each and every one of you can find out this secret and live happily ever after. I suppose that is the idealist in me speaking. The realist in me knows all to well how many families have been destroyed by a "stay in prison". In the end you are correct... we are all in this together and just like any other family... we can agree to disagree about some things.

Keep the Faith

Michael

Last edited by TxRhino; 05-13-2006 at 05:56 PM..
Old 05-14-2006, 11:17 PM
Melissa

Well i'm gonna respond even though im a ex wife of a prisoner. First of all to all you guys that are staying true to your better half, my hugs and a pat on the back go out to you. There aren't many out there from my experiences and what ive seen out of my male friends. Anyways we can't just bash the men for slipping cause the females are just as bad in my opinion. So what i should say is there aren't many faithful people out there these days and they are starting to get very hard to come by. I will be honest in this catagory. I slipped many times, and I don't regret it one bit. I told my husband and i'm the one that left him. See my husband (now ex) got together back in June of 95 he was the love of my life we moved in together in 97 we got along great. Well in the summer of 99 i was working for a envelope company i met some new female friends and one day one of them asked me to go with as a girls night out cause her man wasn't gonna be home and she didn't want to spend the evening at home. Well he had a problem with this. So i went anyways cause see i had my son when i was 19 and didn't get out much since cause i lived with my mom for the first two yrs and he got to go out cause my son was with me (which i left him cause i was stuck doing everything while he had his fun) anyways at this point he was taking his son on the weekends so i was like now i can go enjoy myself. Plus my man he went out with the guys. Well this created some conflict so i decided to take a break from him cause i didnt want anyone controlling me. I didnt move out or anything we just took a break from each other and i was hardly there. Well we got back together and did counselling and everything was great. Then he started working at this one place and found a younger (high school student 18) attractive and acted funny and wierd and said in many occasions i wonder what it would be like with another woman since i was his first everything. Well i told him so and he just said well you got someone to compare me to , which to me i didnt care if i did or if was the other way around i sure as heck wouldn't be thinking that way. So i worked through that cause i loved him and didn't want anyone but him. Well in april of 2000 he gave me a ring and asked me to marry him finally. Well in the same month he did his first crime. He even said if i wanted to leave he would understand. I didnt i stood by him. He took responsibilty for his actions and on july 14th he went to jail for 6 months. At this just before he left I had found out that i was pregnant with his son. I did the 6months with him. I worked midnights and kept everything going. It was hard being pregnant and doing all that. He got out on Jan 10th 2001 i was still working. I decided to take my maternity leave on Jan 19th a week before my due date, well i had gotten off work that morning at 8am and had my son the very next morning. He was lucky to be able to see his son born and everything was great up til then but shortly after i gave birth and i was stuck home with our son while he went out moonlite bowling with my sister. He started acting all wierd and distant and i knew he had to adjust after being in jail. Well he landed his first job after being out and then things got worse and i was getting treated like crap. He was wanting to party with co workers and leave me at home with our son instead of getting a sitter at least some of the time so we could do it together. Anyways he meets this girl at work and has me meet her and her boyfriend cause they live in my park. I was cool with it and fine with the fact they decided to car pool on the days they worked together until i found out that one morning he said he was going in early and come to find out he had asked her if she wanted to go get breakfast before work. So after that i had a problem with her. (Can you blame me?) Well then he was always going around her and sneaking and lying. Not to mention this girl messed around on her man and eventually kicked him out. Im not the kind of person to tell my man who not to hang out with but she was just bad and did drugs. I have no problem any man im with having friends of the opposite sex but when you put them ahead of me and ignore me then theres a problem. I was a reck cause he was sneaking around to see her and calling her all the time this was an everyday thing. Not to mention i found a personal ad he put out online for friends with benefits type of thing. I even told him how i felt and things just went on like this for a few months til i finally had enough and went to his dad and told him what was going on and that i didnt know what to do. His dad told me to leave him. His dad called him and said we need to talk and to meet him somewhere. I guess his dad really laid into him on the fact that he was treating not only me like crap but his whole family that stood by him when he was gone. After that talk things changed and we worked through it and continued our wedding plans for aug 18 2001. In the mean time this girl moved to the apartments behind my home with her new bf. I really liked this guy and figured he would change her. Well we had our wedding and everything was fine and he wasnt around her unless i was around we played cards with her new man which he worked with so he already knew him. She ended up getting fired from that job. ( Thank god ) well after about 8 months or so things with her were starting back up again. Plus she was messin around on this guy with other married men. She was just bad news. I tried to like her but wasn't working. I have morals and people like that are just scum. She was going up to his working and calling him at work from what i was told by other there. Finally she was moving downriver which was about 45 minutes away. He got fired from that job and started working at another place and he said he didnt see her no more but i was hearing things and plus people at his new work said something. Well in spring of 2002 some other cases against him came up out of the blue and he started acting better and didnt want to be around anyone but me and family. These cases he didnt even do but we had to sit through everything. Well feb 7th he was convicted by a jury and was back in and at that point i was kinda relieved cause then he couldnt be around this girl anymore. I was determined to stay with him the whole time. he got 15 to 50 yrs. About 5 months later i got ahold of his email account and found out that he had been emailing her after he said he hadnt heard from her. So me out here alone got a chance to look at thinks in a different way. I had been writting him telling him about my feelings etc. I was faithfull for over a year. I had heard stuff from others and things she told other that them two did even though he swears nothing ever happened. I told him that my trust in him is gone and the feelings i was having was that i dont think i can ever get it back and that i think something did happen. Well in april of 2004 he wrote and told me that he did ask her to kiss him but she refused cause he was married. Im like yeah right she had no problem with other married men. All i know is after that point i was just tired of living like that and dealing with it all and the stress it put on me. At that time i was working at this one place for almost a year and i met many friends and was happy. I had guys ask me out but didnt want anything to do with that part. One weekend i started talking to a guy and he asked me to go out to eat afterwork and i said yes we had a great time and became good friends. We got along great cause we were both single parents he had his 3 girls with him. Well i ended up seeing him during our days off cause we worked to same shift fri sat sun 6am til 730 pm and had mon - thurs off. We are together til this day and i didnt ever think i could meet one of those guys that are faithfull (his ex cheated on him and he left her) so we both know how it feels and how it hurts. I told my husband about him and i and that i had kissed him. I got a seperation. My husband wrote to me about how he takes his vows seriously and that divorce shouldnt happen. He also said that if i needed a break during the time he was gone and then got back together when he got out. Me and my new man are planning on getting married after two yrs of being together. I told my husband that if he took his vows as seriously as i did he wouldn't of asked another woman to kiss when he was married. I slipped and didnt seperate til after i met this man but i dont regret it one bit cause im finally free of that whole mess and happy and stress free. I never once looked in another man direction while he was out here even while i was dealing with this other woman. I do know this if this guy was to go away I would not cheat on him at all. Thanks for reading my story