Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Ohio that do not fit into any other Ohio sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 01-21-2018, 06:30 PM

Question She was transferred but the location where isn't listed!?

Hi. My girl was due to sent to the cliff Skeen cbcf within 30 days or sooner if a bed opened up. Well, it says she was transferred but doesn't tell me the location. We met through my sister in jail and heve been talking to each other for a few weeks. I'm new to the system so I'm much about anything. All I know is she has a trustee and could make free calls. She was busted down from trustee the evening after her sentencing and we hadn't gotten to talk long about what it meant. She had a negative balance on her books from what I know so I'm not sure how she could contact me. My next problem is she has been taken out if the system as well. I can't find anything on her even with her inmate i.d#. it's been over a week since we've talk and I'm really starting to get concerned. If anybody out there can help me out and possibly answer a few other questions I have I would greatly appreciate it.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2018, 06:46 PM
PTO Administrator
Donation Award 

Thanked 36,481 Times in 16,820 Posts

The DOC offender look up should list her location in a couple / few days. VINELink is quicker and will show her location as soon as she's checked in the facility:

https://vinelink.com/#/home/site/36001

patchouli, PTO Admin