Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Arizona.

Old 08-09-2017, 10:56 AM

Default Florence, South Unit (AZ) - any info helpful

LO is there now, but no contact yet. What are visitation hours for Phase 1. What status are the inmates? When can I call? Anything I need to know?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2017, 02:35 PM
Mischief Makin' Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Moderator 

Thanked 2,809 Times in 1,440 Posts

Here is the link to Florence South on the ADC website. Phase 1 get four hours of visit per week. They also get one call per day. Have you sent in phone and visit application yet?

https://corrections.az.gov/location/unit/246/south-unit
Old 08-14-2017, 03:01 PM

Here is the link to Florence South on the ADC website. Phase 1 get four hours of visit per week. They also get one call per day. Have you sent in phone and visit application yet?

Thank you for responding. Yes, I've put in my application. The website doesn't seem to answer my questions, and I can't get anyone from South to return my calls. But it's okay. I've learned more at last, so for others who need information: South is considered the best and safest at Florence, and the people in his run get along, have been kind and very helpful. I can relax a little now.