Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > CAPITAL PUNISHMENT > Death Row & Capital Punishment Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Death Row & Capital Punishment Discussions Discussions relating to inmates on Death Row / facing capital punishment in the United States and abroad that don't fit into any of the other forums

Old 03-25-2004, 12:49 AM

Default What's wrong with the Judicial System?

I vote for money and corrupt politics. What do you think?

If you hadn’t already guessed, I am one of the secretaries in the law firm that represented Hung Thanh Le. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts we were unable to save Hung Le from execution.

Right or wrong, until recently I was very much in support of the death penalty. Then I became acquainted with numerous death row inmates and I realized that these men (we haven’t represented any women yet) are not the animals the news media likes to portray them as. Some of them are just like you and me, they just found themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people.

Hung Le got a very raw deal from the State of Oklahoma. I will always maintain he should have been charged with manslaughter, not murder 1. He was just 16 years old when he and his father fled Vietnam during the war. We sent our men over there for just a few years to fight in this war and even to this day, 30 years later they are still suffering the effects of that war. Hung Le was just a kid, I can’t even begin to imagine the sheer hell he lived through in the refugee camps and during his escape through the jungle. If anyone deserved clemency, he did.

Then we have people like John Wayne Gasey, Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy, you know, mass murders. These men had not one ounce of remorse for their actions or their victims. Do they deserve the death penalty? Just kill them, that way they will never be a threat to society again? Or should they have to live the rest of their lives on the inside looking out, seeing the world going on around them and not being able to participate in it? Which punishment is worse? I don’t know the answers to those questions, I’m just glad I will never be on a jury that has to make that decision. After all, what judge or prosecuting attorney in their right minds would want a juror who works for a criminal defense lawyer?

Working in a law firm gives a person a unique perspective on the way the court system works. There are numerous faults with that system, but nothing I can do or say will ever make a difference. Who is going to listen to a lowly secretary anyway, especially one without a college education? But despite my limited education, I have noticed certain common elements in the death row inmates we represent. None of them have a college education, none of them have ever had much money and almost all of them have had something in their backgrounds, their childhood that would be considered traumatic.

The fact of the matter is people who have money can, for lack of a better term, “buy” their freedom. Let’s take O.J. Simpson’s case for instance, O.J. hired the best defense team money could buy, he could afford DNA testing, private investigators, expert witnesses, etc. Precious few people who are facing the death penalty have money. They have to rely on the state’s public defender services to represent them. Now, don’t get me wrong, I am in no way implying that the attorneys working as public defenders are incompetent, what I am saying is that the states do not easily turn loose of money for things like psychological evaluations, private investigators, independent DNA testing, expert witness fees, etc.

I can’t tell you how many times we have gone to court to request money for services like these and have been turned down. One case in particular, our client’s mother went out and mortgaged every thing she owned so we could pay for services like these because we were turned down by the courts. He is now getting a new sentencing hearing due to prosecutorial misconduct, but in getting that we had to hire private investigators to track down and interview all the jurors from the original trial and the state will not reimburse those fees.

Our illustrious governor, in his infinite wisdom gave a local news radio interview and was whining about Oklahoma's "out of control" Pardon and Parole board. Out of control my rear end! They deny clemency more often than they grant it. He's just mad about the outpouring of support Hung Le received and how this will hurt his chances at re-election.

Then we have District Attorneys like former Oklahoma County DA Bob Macey. He has been admonished by 10th Circuit for inappropriate comments in front of jurors more times than I care to count. He was real big on “good ole’ boy” politics. A few years ago the sheriff in Canadian County was being investigated for child abuse/molestation, the case was handed over to Bob Macey for investigation, and low and behold, nothing ever came of it. You or I would have been tried, convicted and in prison before we could blink.

His successor in office, Wes Lane, isn’t much better either. Wes Lane’s wife is a doctor who became addicted to prescription pain medication and was charged with obtaining CDS by forged or fraudulent prescription. Wes went on TV talking about how proud he was of his wife and how she has owned up to her addiction and how she was now going to church and praying and was seeking treatment for her addiction. Then not six month later she was busted for DUI. Anybody else would have been in prison for the forged prescription, they would have thrown away the key for the DUI on top of that. Oklahoma has a web site, www.oscn.net where you can look up all the cases filed in the 10 largest counties in Oklahoma and Appeals court, dating back to the early 1990s. Do you think any of her criminal charges can be found there? Of course not. Did she serve any time behind bars? Not even a single hour. My theory is, Lane had his wife’s cases expunged. Do you know what the requirements are to have records expunged? Well, part of the requirement in Oklahoma is you have to be charged and finish serving your probation all within a 12 month period.

How can anyone who isn’t rich or connected to the “right people” expect to get a fair trial when we have people like that running the judicial system?

It’s after midnight here and it has taken me most of the evening to put my thoughts to paper and organize them in a reasonable manner so I don’t sound like a complete idiot. Those of you who bothered to read my ramblings are probably tired of my complaining by now and for that I apologize, this has just been eating away at me for a while now and I had to get it off my chest.

Anyone have any more thoughts on what’s wrong with our judicial system that they’d like to share?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2004, 12:26 PM
Super Duper Admin
Donation Award 

Thanked 16,625 Times in 5,959 Posts

This will open up a lot of closed eyes - thankyou for this - it was a fantastic read
Old 03-25-2004, 05:37 PM
Registered

This sounds crazy, but the death penalty is a poor persons sentence. Reason being, they dont have the fund available to hire a good attorney, they get a court appointed one, that knows little or nothing about there case, no time to prepare there cases, and they end up on death row, as none of the facts that should of been bought out, were ever heard in the first place.
The saying money talks Bull***t walks, is so true at times. If these guys had the funding for proper investigators, attorneys, etc, there cases would be stronger, the attorneys would be prepared, and the outcome perhaps a lot different.

They then have to rely on there appeals. State appeals at that, where there is another state appointed attorney, etc etc. Not saying that all court appointed attorneys arent good at what they do, but they get swamped with cases, and then have to do last minute deadline filings in, and the case sometimes doesnt get presented right.

Hung Le did get a very raw deal, and it sounds like he had people to fight for him hard in the end. I agree, he escaped with his life through the Vietnam war, seen things we probably couldnt imagine that affected him psychologically, flees to the US, and then the State murders him anyway. My stomach is actually churning over this.
This is a very sad story.

"It takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them,
a day to love them and a lifetime to forget them."
Old 10-29-2004, 02:42 AM

SIR MY NAME IS WILLIAM D MCDONALD I HAD A ACCIDENT INVOLVIVING A GUN I GOT SHOT IN THE HEAD FOR A WHILE I DID NOT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED ALL I GOT REMEMBER IS SEEING TWO FACES ONE WHITE AND ONE BLACK AND REMEMBERED I WAS GOING OUT TO CHECK ON SOME NOISE THAT MY WIFE HAD HEARD IN THE BACK YARD. THEY TURNED OUT TO BE WITH THE AMBALACE THAT NIGHT .WE HAD BEEN HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE TEENS IN ARE AREA FOR AT LEST TWO YEARS EVERY SINCE WE HAD REPORTED THEM FOR RACING UP AND DOWN ARE STREET UNDER AGE DRINKING AND RUNING AND TRASHING ARE BACK YARD AND POSSIBLE DRUG DEALINGS WE THROUGHT THERE WERE AT LEAST TWO METH LABS OPERATING AND WE WERE ALSO GETTING TEENS YELLING DEATH THREATS TO US FROM ACROSS THE STREET AND BY TELEPHONE AT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY AND NIGHT IT GOT SO BAD I HAD PUT BARBED WIRE ALONG THE TOP OF ARE FENCE TO KEEP THEM OUT. AND ONE OF US WAS STAYING UP AT NIGHT TO KEEP GUARD I HAD ALL READY RETIRED FROM THER MILTARY 20 YEARS AT TINKER A.F.B. OK AND WE WERE JUST WAITING FOR MY WUFE TO GET OUT HER TIME WAS ALMOST UP. THE NIGHT OF THE ACCIDENT MY WIFE WAS BRINGING ME THE 22 BECAUSE I HAD ALREADY TOLD HER THAT IF WE WERE BOTHERED AGAIN THE POLICE WOULD HAVE KNOW TROUBLE CATCHING THEM . EVERY TIME WE CALLED THEY WOULD DIAAPPEAR EXACLY 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE ARRIVAL SOME WAS TIPPING THEM OFF OR THEY HAD A HELL OF A GOOD ALEART SYSTEM AND FOR BEING TEENS I FIND THAT HARD TO BELIEVE. SHE KNEW IF I GOT THE GUN I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN ONE OF THE 9MILS OR THE 357 AND SHE WAS AFRAID THAT I MIGHT DO SOMETHING TO MESS UP MY RETIREMENT . I HAD ALREADY GONE TO BED WE WERE BOTH WORKING TWO JOBS AS WELL AS TAKING COLLEGE COURSES ON BASE TWO NIGHTS A WEEK. FROM THE GULF WAR I HAD A HABBIT OF JUMPING UP AND SNAPING AWAKE BECAUSE OF HAVING TO WAKE UP AND GET INTO CHEM. GEAR AFTER A 14 HOUR SHIFT. WHEN CAREN HAD BROUGHT ME THE GUN SHE HAD TOUCHED MY SHOULDER AND I JUMPED UP AND THE COVER I HAD ON JUST PULLED THE TRIGGER BACK JUST FAR ENOUGH TO FIRE IT. I EXPLAINED EVERY THING TO HER LAWYER THAT THEY HAD FOUND LIKE WHY THERE HAD BEEN BLOOD OVER THE HOUSE AFTER THE ACCIDENT I STILL WENT AROUND FROM ROOM TO ROOM TO CHECK TO MAKE SURE KNOW ONE WAS TRYING TO GET IN THEY HAD BEEN YELLING DEATH THREATS TO US A FEW DAYS BEFORE AND ABOUT FOUR DAYS EARLY WE HAD FOUND A RATTLE SNAKE TIED BY A PIECE OF FISHING LINE TO OUR BACK POURCH I HAD USED AN OLD BB GUN TO KILL IT I HAD USED THE BUTT OF THE GUN THATS HOW THAT GOT BROKEN AND I HAD PUT IT BACK IN THE CLOSET AND I MOVED IT THAT NITE TO GET A BAT OUT OF THE CLOSET TO GO CHECK OUT SIDE BECAUSE CAREN WAS AFRAID I MIGHT GET HURT MORE AND DID NOT WANT TO GIVE ME A GUN SO I GRABBED THE BAT THATS HOW THE BLOOD GOT ON THE BAT BEFORE GOING OUT SIDE I REACHED OUTSIDE AND SWITCHED OFF THE SENSOR ON THE OUTSIDE LITE ON THE BACK PORCH DID NOT WANT TO GIVE SOMEONE A LIGHTED TARGET TO SHOOT AT AND I TOOK THE PROTABLE PHONE WITH ME TO CALL THE COPS. THEY ACCUSED MY WIFE OF BETTING ME AND SHOOTING ME ON PURPOSE MY WIFE HAS NEVER HIT ME IN ANY WAY AND WE WERE NOT HAVING ANY DOMASTIC PROBLEMS THEY TOLD HER THAT I WOULD NEVER REMEMBER AND TO TAKE THE FLE BARGIN BECAUSE THATS THE BEST SHE WAS GOING TO GET. SIR THEY TOLD ME TO MY FACE I WAS GOING TO DIE IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME AND IF I LIVED I WOULD BE A VEG AND WOULD ONLY EAT THROUGH A TUBE AND BE LOCKED IN A WHEEL CHAIR. I AS YOU CAN SEE IAM NOT DEAD AND IAM EATING NORMALLY I TOOK THE TUBE OUT MY SELF AND IAM UP WALKING AND JUST STARTED DRIVING AGAIN EVERY THING THEY FOUND IVE EXPLAINED THOU ITS TRUE FOR A WHILE I DO NOT REMEMBER I DO NOW AND I HAD ONLY GIVEN GARDENSHIP TO MY MOM ONLY BECAUSE WIFE MIGHT HAVE TO GO TO WAR NOT BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID OF HER IN ANY WAY . I JUST SPENT 1,300 DOLLARS TO GET THE GUARDENSHIP REMOVED BECAUSE I WAS BEING BLOCKED FROM COMING FORWARD. I HAVE TOLD HER LAWYER EVERY THING IVE TOLD YOU MAYBE A LITTLE MORE DETAIL AND HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO THE DA BUT AS OF YET HES HAS NOT . ALL MY ATTEMPS TO CONTACT THE DA WHO PROSCUTED THE CASE HAVE BEEN IGNORED . AT THIS TIME MY WIFE IS IN PRSION FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT HER FAULT SHE GOT 3 YEARS WITH 7 YEARS PROBATION AND NOW KNOW ONE WANTS TO LISTEN. SHE EVEN MADE HER NEXT RANK OF TECH SERGENT THEY WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE HER THAT ALONG WITH THE INCREASE IN PAY . SOMEONE LEAKED THIS TO THE PRESS SO MY WIFE HAS BEEN SHOWN AS A BAD PERSON TO ALL OUR FREINDS SHE IS NOT. IF YOU NEED MORE INFO I CAN GIVE YOU THE CASE NUMBER. I HAVE NOT SEEN MY WIFE IN OVER TWO YEARS BECAUSE OF THIS. THE ONE NEIGHBOR SAID THAT THEY SAW US FIGHTING ALL THE TIME WE HAD BEEN THERE FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS AND KNOW ONE EVERY SPOKE TO US AND WE DID EVERY THING TOGATHER WE WORKED ON THE BASE WE ATE LUNCH TOGATHER EVERY DAY AND WE WERE TAKING COLLEDGE COURSES TOGATHER ON BASE AT NIGHT WE WERE NEVER HOME MUCH. AND WE HAD JUST GOTTEN BACK FROM A ROMANTIC GET AWAY FROM ONE OF THE CABINS UP IN EASTEREN OKLHOMA RIGHT BEFORE THE WAR STARTED . AND THE SKULL FRACTURE I HAD ALONG WITH THE BRUSES WHERE FROM A MOTOR CYCLE ACCIDENT I HAD TESTING OUT A DIRT BIKE I WAS WORINKING ON THE THROTTLE CABLE BUSTED AND WENT WIDE OPEN I WENT FROM ABOUT 45 TO 75 IN A SECOND AND ENDED UP GOING END OVER END FOR ABOUT 50 FEET I LANDED ON MY HEAD HARD ENOUGH TO SPLIT MY HAMLET . IAM STILL HARD TO UNDERSTAND OVER THE PHONE MY E-MAIL IS email edited per PTO Policies and Rules
THERE IS MORE TO THIS THATS WHY I FEEL THE DA HAS PERSONAL REASON IN THIS. IT HAS TO DO WITH WHAT I SAW ON BASE DEALING WITH THE PENCIL WIPING OF INSPECTIONS ON THE DEPOT SIDE OF MAINT. FOR THE AWACS AND SOME HOW CONTACTED WITH THE DRUG DEALINGS THAT WERE HAPPENING OUT IN CHOCTAW. I WAS NEVER CONTACTED TO SEE IF I WAS GETTING BETTER AND I WAS KEPT ISOLATED SO I COULD NOT COME FORWARD AND NOW THAT I HAVE IAM BEING IGNORED , SHE IS AT

Eddie Warrior Correctional Center ,p.o.
box 315,taft,ok.74463-0315.

HERE IS MORE OF WHAT I KNOW . IAM RETIRED MILITARY I SPENT MY WHOLE 20 YEARS AT TINKER AFB OK. I WAS A CREW CHIEF ON BOARD THE AWACS. ONE OF MY JOBS WAS TO TRACK MY ACFT. WHILE IT WAS IN DEPOB . THATS WHERE WE TURN IT OVER TO THE CILIVIANS TOI DO MORE IN DETAIL INSPECTIONS THAN WE CAN DO. ONE OIF MY JIOBS WAS TO ORDER PARTS FOR MY ACFT. I LEARNED THAT THE CILIVANS WHERE LOGING THEIR OWN PARTS AND IF THREE POF AN ITEM CAME IN THEY WOULD ONLY LOG IN TWO AND RAT HOLE THE OTHER IN A SPECIAL CAGE. I FOUND OUT HOW TO GET THE LOCATION BY COMPUTER AND TRANSFER THE PART BACK INTO THE LOCAL SUPPLY SYSTM THAN REODER MY PART REALLY QUICK BECAUSE THE PART WAS IN THE SYSTEM IT ISSUED TO ME THE CILIVIANS GOT NOT SAYU I WAS STEALING FROM THEM SOMETHING THEY SAID THEY NEVER HAD ALL THE PARTS WENT ABORD MY ACFT THAT HOW I WAS ABLE TO KEEP MY DELAYED DISCS DOWN AND MY FULLY ISSION CABAPLE RATE SO HIGH BUT DURING ONE OF THESE TIMES I WAS ON THE COMPUTER I CAME ACROSS SOMETHING I DON,T THINK ANYONE WANTED ME TO SEE IT WAS SOMETHING ABOUT HOW THE AWACS IN DEPOT WHERE GETTING SOME OF THEIR INSOPECTIUONS PENCIL WIPED SUCH AS CHECKING FOR CRACKS AND CORRSION THE THE WING ROOT AREAS. IN FLIGHT THESES AREAS FLEX UP AND DFOWN 3-4 FEET IN FLIGHT FAILING TO SEE A CRACK IN THESE AREAS WOULD BE VERY BAD SINCE THE AWACS DOES NOT HAVE A GLIDE SLOPE AND THE CREW DOSN,T CARRY PARA SUITS BECAUSE THE BAIL OUT SYSTEM IS POORLY DESIGNED THE FIRST FIVE OUT OF THEE PLANE WOULD JUST CLEAR THE ANTENNAS ALOG THE BOTTOM THAN BY THAT TIME THE ACFT WOULD ALREADY BE DOWN .THERE WAS ALSO STUFF ABOUT HOW THEY WHERE NOT USING PRIMER UNDER THE PAINT WHICH COULD BE PROVED BY THE PAINT PEELING OFF IN LARGE SHEETS AND HOW THEY WHER CHARGING THE GOVENERMENT FOR NUCLAR HARDNESS PAINT WHICH WAS SUPPOSE TRO HELP SHIELD THE CREW FROM RADATION. I SAW THE PAINT THEY WETRE USIUNG IT WAS COMMON ACFT PAINT THEY WHERE ALSO HIRIUNG PEOPLE OFF THE STREET TO PAINT THE ACFT WITH KNOW EXPERIENCE AT ALL. ALL THIS LEFT ME WITH A PROBLEM BECAUSE MY WIFE FLEW ON THESE ACFT THATS HOW WE MEET. SOON AFTER SOMEONE MUST HAVE GOTTON WIND OF WHAT I HAD SEEN BECAUSE EVERY DIRTY DETAIL AVERY CREW MEMBER THATR KNOW ONE ELSE WHAT I GOT TO TRAIN EVERY POOR TDY THAT CAME UP MY ACFT AND MY CREW GOT I JUST TOOK WHAT THEY GIVE OUT I WANT TO RETIRE. I GOIT OFF THE LINE AND LEFT THE JOB I LOVE MOST BECAUSE IT WAS NOT FAIR FOR MY CREW TO BE GETTIUNG PUNISHED FOR SOMETHING THATR I HAD SEEN THEY PUT ME AS VCO THE MOTOR VEHICLES. THEY MADE MY WIFE WAS A WEAPONS DIRECTORY ON THE ACFT THEY STARTED GIVING HER ALL THE WOORST FLIGHTS WHER ONLY GIVING HER THE FLIGHTS THAT WERE HARD TO KEEP CURRENT FOR TRAINING REQUIREMENTS BUT I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING TO HER BECAUSAE THEY WERE PUTTING HER ON ACFT THAT HAD NOT BEEN EFFECTED BY THE INSPECTION PENCIL WIPING. AFTER I HAD GOTTON OFF THE LINE I ASKED IF I COULD WORK IN THE COMPUTER SECTION TO GET SOME EXPERINCE WORKING ON THE HARDWARE END BUT THEY TOLD ME I COULD NOT. AFTER A WHILE SOMEONME CA,ME UP AND TOLD ME THAT THEY WHERE GOING TO BE TROWING OUT SOME COMPUTERS THAT THEY THOUGHT WERE UN FIXABLE BUT IF I WANTED THEM TO GET EXPERIECE I COULD GET THEM.,. I DID I TOOK FIVE COMPUTERS OUT OF THE FIVE I WAS ABL;E TO PIECE TOGATHER THREE AND PUTING SOME OF MY OWN MONEY INTO THEM FOR PARTS I GOT THEM TO WORK AFTER I HAD FINISHED WITH THEM I SOLD THEM JUST FOR WHAT I HAD PUT IUNTO THEM FOR PARTS . A LATER WHILE LATER SOME ONE TURNRED ME IN FOR SELLING GOVERNMENT EQUYIPMENT . AT THE TIME I WAS NOT WORRIED BECAUSE THEY HAD TOLDME I COULD HAVE THEM I WOULD JUST GET THE LETTER FROM THEM AND I HAD ALREADY GONE TO THE COMPUTER GROP TO MAKE SURE THEUY HAD TAKING THEM OFF THEIR INVENTORY THEY HAD. WHEN THEY ASKED ME IF I HAD SOLD SOME OF THE COMPUTERS I SAID YES BECAUSE I HAD IT WAS NOT UNTIL I TRIED TO GET A LETTER I FOUND OUT I WAS BEING SET UP BECAUSE EVERY ONE INVOLVED TURNED THEIR BACK ON ME AND SAIDS THAT THEY KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT . THEY WAITED TO RIGHT ABOUT THE TIME I WAS GETTING READY TO RETIRE KNOWING I WOULD NOT TAKE THE CHANCE TO FIGHT IT AND MESS UP MY RETIREMENT . IT DID MNOT DSEEM TO MATTER TO THEM THAT I HAD NEEVER BEEN IN ANY KIND OF TROUBLE BEFORE FOR ANYTHING IN ALMOST 19 YEARS. I JUST PAIDED THEIR FINE IT WAS ABOUT 2000 DLLARS. THE MAIN POINT HAD BEEN TO DISCREDIT ME. THEY WHERE ALWAYS AFRAID I THAT I WWAS JUST WAITING FOR MY WIFE TO GET OUT TO BLOW THE WHISTEL ON THEIR DEALINGS THAT IS WHY I THINK THEY JUMPED ON THE CHANCE TO TRY AND CONVICT MY WIFE AND DISCREDIT HERS WELL LIKE I SAID AT FIRST I DIDN,T REMEMBER BUT BITS AND PIECES AND WAS TRYING TO FIT THEM ALL TOGATHER. THEY ACCUSED MY WIFE OF BETTING ME WHICH IS NOT TRUE AND THE ACCIDDENT WAS MY FAULT NOT HERS AND I HAVE TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO THEM EVERY THING THEY FOUND BUT THE DA WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY OF MY E-MAIL. PLEASE SIR CAN YOU HELP ME. I TRULY THING WHAT WAS HAPPENING ON BASE AND WHAT WAS GOING ON OUT IN CHOCTAW ARE CONNECTED. PLEASE RESPOND MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS email edited per PTO Policies and Rules
W MCONALD LIKE I SAID THEY LEAD MY WIFE TO BELIEVE THAT I WOULD NEVER REMEMBER AND BE NOTHING MORE THAN A VEG IN A CHAIR AND EATIUNG ONLY THROUGH A TUBE. WHICH YOU CAN SEE THAT IAM FAR FROM IT. THATS WHY SHE TOOK THE FLE BARGIN
there are alot of thimngs that are strange like why they search the house in the first oplace the miltary had all ready come forward and told them they had the information on my next of kimn and they already had my woifes address book. how they could have said my wife had dragged me around thwe house beside the weight difference i was about 192 lbs she weighed about maybe 120 lbs wet. and how they could explain i was out side on my feet when the amblance got there. and why they took our computer and why they said my wife and i were having domastic trouble when we had just gotten back from a romantic get away up at broken bow oklahoma we were at a cabin and they had the bank statement to show that we where there. i think they where looking for info that i had on the computer things that we had seen suspected meth labs people lic. plates time of events and our suspions that the drug dealings and the stuff that was happening on base where conected we sawe the same trucks and cars on base wityh out a base sticker and wopndered how they got on.
all my attemps toi comntact the dsa wers lane have been ignored
IAM CURRENTLY IN FL WHERE MY WIFE AND I WHERE PLANING TO RETIRE

PLEASE HELP ME

Last edited by kintml2u; 10-29-2004 at 06:46 PM..
Old 10-29-2004, 02:44 AM

i did not mean sir just habbit from being in the militaery so long please forgive
Old 10-29-2004, 07:03 AM
one lucky woman

hmmm money, power, smug selfrighteousness, moral myopia, and winner-takes-all style of problem (non) solving...I have my own little horror tale, suffice to say your town and mine sound much alike. I just want to tell you, through my whole ordeal, I have found the "lowly" women who answer the phones, keep the calendars, and take the minutes to be 110% nicer and more human than most of the "power players" they serve. Welcome to PTO, what a great post

Diamond: a lump of coal that did well under pressure