Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Probation, Parole & Supervision
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Probation, Parole & Supervision Having problems (or need info) with Probation, Parole or Community Corrections & Supervision?? Lets talk about it here.

Old 02-28-2006, 11:54 AM

Default What happens if Parolee is living with a felon?

My ex was released from Bonne Terre MO last week, and moved in with a woman he met at the honor center who is still on parole. He is a multiple felon for poss w/intent and DUIs, she was in for meth poss. Twice. I know he is using again, as last weekend was Mardi Gras and he called here to argue, wasted so badly he couldn't talk right or make much sense. I hung up. What will happen when her PO finds out he is living there? His parole is up, but hers isn't and I don't think there is half a brain left between the two of them. If he hates prison so much, why does he keep doing such stupid things to end up going back? He's cried wolf way too often. Won't they roll her for this? Has he committed another crime? Please let me know.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2006, 04:19 PM

I may be totally wrong on this, but I don't think it matters if they're a felon, but if they're on probation or parole. Shortly after my husband was released a friend of his from the 1/2 way house he was in, moved into the same apartment building only 3 or 4 doors down. He called his PO to see if it was OK if he associated with him (just to be on the safe side) and she told him she didn't have a problem with it because he wasn't on parole. Granted they are not living together, but they are in close proximity to each other and his friend comes over a lot just to hang out and vice versa.

Also, when the parole officer here interviewed me, he did ask about my criminal history but he specifically asked if I was on probation or parole. I do have some felony convictions on my record (they're over 15 years old now). He didn't a problem with it.
Old 03-04-2006, 07:04 PM

Thanks for your reply. She is on parole for another year, he maxed out his sentence. She is a meth addict, he is a cocaine addict/alcoholic. I hoped he would go to prison and decide 'enough of this bull****!' Didn't happen. I guess to be perfectly honest I am jealous. He loved the drugs and life more than me and our daughter. I saw on Scrubs the other night about the Dr. watching this spider stuggle against the water in a toilet every day, and finally deciding to set the spider free on the floor where it would stay dry and be safe. Next day, the spider was dead, 8 legs in the air. Lesson being one being can't impose its' will on another. She is not supposed to even associate with a felon in MO. Time to close the door on it, and on him.