Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Sierra Conservation Center (SCC) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Sierra Conservation Center (SCC) - California Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Sierra Conservation Center (SCC), located in Jamestown, California.

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 03:56 AM

Default 2014 -2016 SCC Family Visiting Q/A

Hello,, Can anyone tell me how often are Family Visits at this Facility..
My husband is In Jamestown and we have a fv scheduled for March. It is our first time. I believe every 90 days we can have one.
He would like to possibly transfer to this facility so we can be closer. Is it a easy process here? Ordering food?
They took the money from his books to have the food menu taken care of. I pray this process is smooth and am thankful to spend the wknd w him.

Thanks again
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2013, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulmate4ev
Hello,, Can anyone tell me how often are Family Visits at this Facility..
My husband is In Jamestown and we have a fv scheduled for March. It is our first time. I believe every 90 days we can have one.
He would like to possibly transfer to this facility so we can be closer. Is it a easy process here? Ordering food?
They took the money from his books to have the food menu taken care of. I pray this process is smooth and am thankful to spend the wknd w him.

Thanks again
Visits are every 90 days. The food is from Alberstons, the menu form is sent with rest of the paper work. Food is there the morning of your visit. You can deposit the money on his trust account. The money needs to be there 51 days prior to the visit.
The Following User Says Thank You to lovin_him_4_evr For This Useful Post:
soulmate4ev (02-18-2013)
Old 02-18-2013, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovin_him_4_evr View Post
Visits are every 90 days. The food is from Alberstons, the menu form is sent with rest of the paper work. Food is there the morning of your visit. You can deposit the money on his trust account. The money needs to be there 51 days prior to the visit.
Thank you Lovin! If my husband ever transfers, I"ll be back to ask more questions. Hve a good day...
Old 05-31-2013, 02:34 PM
WE FOUND TRU LOVE 1~26~06

Quote:
Originally Posted by LADY NUTT View Post
Does anyone know why we have to order from walkenhorst's now?
I have no idea but my hubby is pissed about it!