Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Sierra Conservation Center (SCC) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Sierra Conservation Center (SCC) - California Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Sierra Conservation Center (SCC), located in Jamestown, California.

Old 02-24-2018, 06:14 PM

ride needed from la area
can share gas costs
have a 4 year old son that will come along as well
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2018, 06:17 AM

Im looking for anyone to carpool with my fiance is in jamestown i live in montclair ca ill pitch in on gas please let me know i really want to see him.
Old 06-07-2018, 01:06 PM

Default Looking to share a one-way ride Sunday, July 8th, 2018 from SCC to Oakdale

Hi everyone. This is my first time here and I'm not used to this format, so please pardon any errors. I'm looking for a one-way ride from Sierra Conservation Center back down the hill to Oakdale on July 8, 2018. I have a family visit scheduled July 6-8 (our first in 25 years!) and will be coming out of the institution around 8:30 am, but I am more than happy to go back in for a regular visit with my husband until you are ready to leave if you are visiting that day. The drive to Oakdale is only about 35 miles, and highways 120 and 108 both go straight through town, so it's a place that most people come through on their way to and from the prison anyway. I am a safe, licensed driver and would be happy to take the wheel the entire way, if you like. Traffic on that stretch of road can be thick on Sundays, with lots of people coming down the hill to return from a weekend in the mountains. I know how to bypass the gridlock in Oakdale and get through town a lot faster. I can offer some help with gas money, though I'm on a fixed income so it's hard to say how much. But if you can help me out, that would be fantastic! Normally I'd just take the Friends Outside shuttle, but they have no driver for the van at present. Thanks for reading my long-winded post. 😃
Old 07-15-2018, 08:55 PM

Hi is anyone from the fresno area planning on visiting someone at the sierra conservation center?