Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the Kern Valley State Prison located in Delano, California.

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 08:18 AM

Good morning so let's see what this week brings.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2011, 09:06 AM

Mexi sorry girl Im taking so long, Ive had a trip and a half to get home and then some BS drama go on.

So the guy at visiting told me that they will be having someone process A and someone processing all other yards, you will still have to do the car line if you do not have an appt. Same as normal...

Just an FYI I got there at like 4:45am Sat and I was 5th car, Sunday I got there at 5:30am and was 13th

D Yard ladies, Sunday visiting was a shit show. New c/o at visiting and he is terminating visits for ANYTHING. Watch what you do. I feel bad for the ladies who also only got 1 hour of visiting because it was sooo packed.. after lunch (last count) they didn't terminate anyone and there was even an empty table behind us!!! Gah. He's also trippin on how you pose for pictures too! He can't stand right behind you... If you do take pictures like that... or in any way you may think they will trip, take them home copy them and send them in, dont get the porter in shit.

They were tripping on EVERYONE's outfits on sunday too, straight up bullshit. I had to change.

Also for everyone waiting on a wedding at KVSP... They are doing them on the 3rd weekend... which means you don't get to visit on Sat and Sun. Not sure if it's going to continue but I know some of the guys are really upset. They are going to do a group 602..

Last edited by jenilynn; 05-31-2011 at 09:25 AM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jenilynn For This Useful Post:
Alwaysonlyu (05-31-2011), honeypg7 (05-31-2011), meximami707 (05-31-2011)
Old 05-31-2011, 12:09 PM

Thanked 1,293 Times in 762 Posts

im jus impatient bcuz I have nothing to do!

anyways.. yeah everytime there is a NEW C.O. or C.O's they always lagg and they tried to be strict follow everything to the T.. which i know its their job but calm the fuck down ur a prison guard

It seems to me that we need to get the IFC or ICF w/e its called. TOO BAD I LIVE HELLA FAR or else I would go the meetings thats bullshit about being pickey and it sucks bcuz if we defend ourselves and say somthing you will get terminated or get ur dude in trouble and its not even worth it.. and posing behind ur dude isnt a big deal! idk wtf they trippem on since ive seen "worse" poses..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenilynn View Post
Mexi sorry girl Im taking so long, Ive had a trip and a half to get home and then some BS drama go on.

So the guy at visiting told me that they will be having someone process A and someone processing all other yards, you will still have to do the car line if you do not have an appt. Same as normal...

Just an FYI I got there at like 4:45am Sat and I was 5th car, Sunday I got there at 5:30am and was 13th

D Yard ladies, Sunday visiting was a shit show. New c/o at visiting and he is terminating visits for ANYTHING. Watch what you do. I feel bad for the ladies who also only got 1 hour of visiting because it was sooo packed.. after lunch (last count) they didn't terminate anyone and there was even an empty table behind us!!! Gah. He's also trippin on how you pose for pictures too! He can't stand right behind you... If you do take pictures like that... or in any way you may think they will trip, take them home copy them and send them in, dont get the porter in shit.

They were tripping on EVERYONE's outfits on sunday too, straight up bullshit. I had to change.

Also for everyone waiting on a wedding at KVSP... They are doing them on the 3rd weekend... which means you don't get to visit on Sat and Sun. Not sure if it's going to continue but I know some of the guys are really upset. They are going to do a group 602..
The Following User Says Thank You to meximami707 For This Useful Post:
jenilynn (05-31-2011)
Old 05-31-2011, 03:40 PM

We will begin scheduling facility A contact visits Saturday June 4, 2011 @ 12pm, by email or signing up with visiting staff in person here in the visitng processing center. We will begin taking phone appointments on Monday, June 6, 2011. Jesse Lopez Correctional Officer Kern Valley State Prison
The Following User Says Thank You to His Mona For This Useful Post:
jenilynn (05-31-2011)
Old 05-31-2011, 08:41 PM
One Day at a Time...
Donation Award 

Default KVSP Facility C-Gym

Hey ladies. My BD is in C-gym. Haven't seen him for 3 months and our baby boy is 6months old already. I wanna see him, but I'm having trouble getting a clear answer from cdc. Do I need an appt? I tried to make an appt via email and they said it's for non-contact only. Can someone tell me if I need an appt please?

-frustrated single mom
Old 05-31-2011, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishalove17 View Post
Hey ladies. My BD is in C-gym. Haven't seen him for 3 months and our baby boy is 6months old already. I wanna see him, but I'm having trouble getting a clear answer from cdc. Do I need an appt? I tried to make an appt via email and they said it's for non-contact only. Can someone tell me if I need an appt please?

-frustrated single mom
No appt needed. =) You can always call and ask visiting too, they will let you know

661-721-6300 x5711
Closed Thread