Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the Kern Valley State Prison located in Delano, California.

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 11:57 AM

hello ladies, well i guess this mail yhing is just getting at all of us .....well i have a question ? does any know the name of the family visiting coordinator and the ext. i need to get in contact with them ? if any one has that info it would be greatly appreciated .....
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2006, 04:45 PM

Hey LAdies its me India,

Anyways seems things are looking up with my computer. I read briefly threw the threads, a lot has been going on. Missusiqusie i'm so sorry to hear about your visits, keep your head up girl, its not forever. You have to allow them to play their games even if it is at a huge cost.

Someone asked about yards, my man is on D1 as well. He is in the processs of being moved from cells, since he got busted tattooing.

The mail situation has not gotten any better. I ordered my man a tv the frist week of February and he yet to get it. I will be heading out this weekend, to see my baby. It sounds like things are gettting extremly strict, and my last visit which was 3/25/06 I almost felt like I was able to have more pphysical contact with my man than ever before. It seemes really relaxed, I personally have never had a hard times with the CO's they have never addressed me in a harsh way or in a cocky way.

Anyone else heading out this weekend? I also wanted to agree that we do have the best of the liter, our men maybe criminals in the eye of society, but no one has ever showed me so much love like my baby, he has so much time to express his feelings to me, and things werent like that when he was on the outs, and you said it best when you said, its easier to do the wrong thing than the right. Girl it aint easy standing by your man will probably be the hardest things we ever do, just keep it togther. Much love and respect for all of you ladies

India

Hozers lady for life..
Old 04-03-2006, 07:59 PM
YOU JUST GOTTA BELIEVE~

HEY THERE INDIA .. WELL I AM HEADING OUT THIS WEEKEND FOR THE FIRST TIME TO KERN VALLEY WOO WOO!! I CAN'T WAIT !! MY MAN IS SOOOO EXCITED SO AM I!! I HAVENT SEEN HIM SINCE NEW YEARS DAY! I MISS HIM!!!! WELL I THINK EVERYONE WAS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THIS THREAD I FINALLY GOT TIRED OF IT AND STARTED POSTING AN APRIL CHECK IN LOL I THOUGHT I GOT 86 TOO LOL HAHAH BUT NAH IT'S A THREAD PROBLEM.... ALSO WHEN I ORDERED MY MAN'S PACKAGE IT TOOK ABOUT 2 WEEKS FOR THEM TO GET IT TO HIM. THEY LAGG OVER THERE FOR SOME REASON I HOPE THINGS GET BRIGHTER!!! I WILL PRAY THAT ALL GOES WELL FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinche India
Hey LAdies its me India,

Anyways seems things are looking up with my computer. I read briefly threw the threads, a lot has been going on. Missusiqusie i'm so sorry to hear about your visits, keep your head up girl, its not forever. You have to allow them to play their games even if it is at a huge cost.

Someone asked about yards, my man is on D1 as well. He is in the processs of being moved from cells, since he got busted tattooing.

The mail situation has not gotten any better. I ordered my man a tv the frist week of February and he yet to get it. I will be heading out this weekend, to see my baby. It sounds like things are gettting extremly strict, and my last visit which was 3/25/06 I almost felt like I was able to have more pphysical contact with my man than ever before. It seemes really relaxed, I personally have never had a hard times with the CO's they have never addressed me in a harsh way or in a cocky way.

Anyone else heading out this weekend? I also wanted to agree that we do have the best of the liter, our men maybe criminals in the eye of society, but no one has ever showed me so much love like my baby, he has so much time to express his feelings to me, and things werent like that when he was on the outs, and you said it best when you said, its easier to do the wrong thing than the right. Girl it aint easy standing by your man will probably be the hardest things we ever do, just keep it togther. Much love and respect for all of you ladies

India

Hozers lady for life..
Old 04-05-2006, 11:09 AM

Hi Brownqueen,

I am heading out there this weekend as well, wow since New Years its been awhile ha? Well enjoy what yard is he in? Maybe I can catch a glimpse of you, I will be in D visiting with three kids. Two boys and a girl, are you staying the weekend? Your coming in from Arizona, right?

India
Old 04-05-2006, 09:18 PM

My Man Just Got Transferred To "d" Yard, How Do I Get Package To Him???he Said To Go To Prison Gift.com But Nothing Happens. Also Anyone Going There From Sacto????
Old 04-05-2006, 10:50 PM

Its prisongifts.com, also known as D&D enterprises.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAY"GIRL
My Man Just Got Transferred To "d" Yard, How Do I Get Package To Him???he Said To Go To Prison Gift.com But Nothing Happens. Also Anyone Going There From Sacto????
Old 04-06-2006, 01:12 AM
YOU JUST GOTTA BELIEVE~

Hey there India Yup I am coming from Phoenix AZ and I will be there the for the weekend. Do you stay the weekend? I am sooooo excited... well I will be by myself and My man's on C Yard. Well if anyone has any details like where you go after they check you in and all that stuff and what yard is where and blah blah blah please feel free to post it I need all the info I can get !!!

I can't wait..... whoo hooooo!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinche India
Hi Brownqueen,

I am heading out there this weekend as well, wow since New Years its been awhile ha? Well enjoy what yard is he in? Maybe I can catch a glimpse of you, I will be in D visiting with three kids. Two boys and a girl, are you staying the weekend? Your coming in from Arizona, right?

India
Old 04-06-2006, 01:14 AM
YOU JUST GOTTA BELIEVE~

D&D www.prisongifts.com is a vendor and I saw that access is now approved too

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAY"GIRL

Last edited by brownqueen; 04-06-2006 at 01:16 AM..
Old 04-06-2006, 11:26 AM

Really quick I have ordered my man packages from www.jbimpackt.com
they are located in Bakersfield and mail out there packages within 10 days.

Anyways Brownsqueen what will happen is this, of course the basic you will take your shoes and jacket off and go threw the metal detector, and then they will stamp the inside of your wrist, the guy who stamps your hand also sell the tickets for the pictures. they are $2.00 a piece, then once you have your shoes on you will walk threw a door and then automatic gates will open and then you are on your own, you just start walking down a little street and they have signs posted A, B C, D. Ab yards are located to the left hand side and CD are to the right, and then its pretty self explanatory once you see the sign and walk in threw the door.

I am so excited for you, I will be there Saturday for sure with my kids. Let me know how things went as soon as you get home, check in and let us know you made it safe. I can only imagine how he is feeling its been a long time. The butterflies are going to kick in hard, wait and see..

India
Old 04-17-2006, 02:29 PM

Thanks For All The Info On Where To Get The Packages .
Closed Thread