Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the Kern Valley State Prison located in Delano, California.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #251  
Old 05-30-2012, 09:56 AM
cujo0626's Avatar
cujo0626 cujo0626 is offline
Cujo0626
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 536
Thanks: 249
Thanked 316 Times in 211 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboiizgirl View Post
hey ladies! so it has been three months since i last visited and when i went sunday..they had like a new system and new co's...i have a question though, so with this new system are they supposed to inform our guy's were there to visit once we get through reception? when i got to the podium the co said i wasn't in the system and he couldn't do anything (like call my babe) until they put me in...so i'm just curious how that works...
I have a questions, Iím assuming youíre already an approved visitor, when you say they have a new system, do they check to see if the person that was scheduled for the visit is the person visiting. The reason I ask is because in the past I was told and we have done it a few times that as long as there was an appointment set it didnít matter who the visitor was and up to 5 people can visit. Iíve made appointments for his mom but if she wasnít able to go I would visit. I just want to make sure with the new system that if I go because it is his momís name on the list and not mine that they will not let me in. Thanks in advance for any info.
Sponsored Links
  #252  
Old 05-30-2012, 08:39 PM
SMU's Avatar
SMU SMU is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 53
Thanks: 8
Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreArt&lt View Post

Thanks! If he's able to call you can you post please? I would really appreciate it. I've just been worried a little and my mail sometimes laggs a little but i heard CO's were laid off or mail people idk. Mine called last week on Wed.
Thanks Again
Did not get a call but will let you know when I do !
  #253  
Old 05-31-2012, 07:29 AM
trueblue310's Avatar
trueblue310 trueblue310 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 795
Thanks: 123
Thanked 363 Times in 230 Posts
Default

So idk if your guys have told you all but they're allowing them to wear their regular shoes to visit now. No more ugly blue/black ones. Yay lol
  #254  
Old 05-31-2012, 08:49 AM
WeAreArt<3's Avatar
WeAreArt<3 WeAreArt<3 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oaklandish,CA
Posts: 736
Thanks: 13
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue310
So idk if your guys have told you all but they're allowing them to wear their regular shoes to visit now. No more ugly blue/black ones. Yay lol
I thought the White and Black shoes were all the type of shoes they wore because some of those shoes look dead on whooped up like they were Jeus Chanklas or something.I'm like are there any type of other shoes they can wear.Idk if you ladies wear TOMS but the Black TOMS look a little like prison shoes.
__________________
Love that is true never grows old.
* Elben Bano*
  #255  
Old 05-31-2012, 10:54 AM
Eternity<3 TQM!'s Avatar
Eternity<3 TQM! Eternity<3 TQM! is offline
Love Mi Guerito! 02/08/10
 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: California, The Bay Area
Posts: 429
Thanks: 16
Thanked 136 Times in 101 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue310
So idk if your guys have told you all but they're allowing them to wear their regular shoes to visit now. No more ugly blue/black ones. Yay lol
Yay that's new! lol i got him adidas once from out here so he can take...but do you know if we can buy them shoes from out here? Like if I were to order him white Adidas and have it shipped to him? Or me send them or personally take them?
__________________
.Love Is Never Easy and Distance Doesnít Make It Any Easier; by Any Means but, It Does Make You Realize What You Want, What You Need and Most Importantly Realizing That One Person You Don't Mind Missing, Because Its the One Person You Cant Live Without.
  #256  
Old 05-31-2012, 12:00 PM
1Ofakind!! 1Ofakind!! is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ca
Posts: 2,057
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternity<3 TQM! View Post
Yay that's new! lol i got him adidas once from out here so he can take...but do you know if we can buy them shoes from out here? Like if I were to order him white Adidas and have it shipped to him? Or me send them or personally take them?
They have to order them in a package.
  #257  
Old 05-31-2012, 01:39 PM
hiscoqui's Avatar
hiscoqui hiscoqui is offline
~My Penguin*His Coqui~
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: So Cal, LA area
Posts: 1,104
Thanks: 896
Thanked 1,074 Times in 372 Posts
Default

Oh thats cool, he hasnt mentioned anything to me. I used to like the dark brown boots instead, but maybe he'll be happy to wear the shoes he just ordered in this last package. I personally dont like the ugly shoes he picked, they are some all white chunky Filas i guess he used to wear those back in the days, uhmm were not in back in the days anymore lol i wish he could have kept the nikes i ordered him a few years ago. Oh well but thanks for letting us know


Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue310 View Post
So idk if your guys have told you all but they're allowing them to wear their regular shoes to visit now. No more ugly blue/black ones. Yay lol
__________________

Did you know that when a penguin finds its mate they stay together for the rest of their lives? I found my Penguin

  #258  
Old 05-31-2012, 02:07 PM
Eternity<3 TQM!'s Avatar
Eternity<3 TQM! Eternity<3 TQM! is offline
Love Mi Guerito! 02/08/10
 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: California, The Bay Area
Posts: 429
Thanks: 16
Thanked 136 Times in 101 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhishands
They have to order them in a package.
Thought So. Thanks I wonder if he knows he can style up for visits now hehehe
__________________
.Love Is Never Easy and Distance Doesnít Make It Any Easier; by Any Means but, It Does Make You Realize What You Want, What You Need and Most Importantly Realizing That One Person You Don't Mind Missing, Because Its the One Person You Cant Live Without.
  #259  
Old 05-31-2012, 10:57 PM
sammygirl's Avatar
sammygirl sammygirl is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 129
Thanks: 37
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Default

i dont think the name of the visitor on the appt matters. i have gone in with no problem when the appt was made under a friends name. i think the only officer that has the appt form is the officer giving out the pass. he justs ask the inmate name, yard, appt time and how many adults.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis9700 View Post
I have a questions, Iím assuming youíre already an approved visitor, when you say they have a new system, do they check to see if the person that was scheduled for the visit is the person visiting. The reason I ask is because in the past I was told and we have done it a few times that as long as there was an appointment set it didnít matter who the visitor was and up to 5 people can visit. Iíve made appointments for his mom but if she wasnít able to go I would visit. I just want to make sure with the new system that if I go because it is his momís name on the list and not mine that they will not let me in. Thanks in advance for any info.
The Following User Says Thank You to sammygirl For This Useful Post:
cujo0626 (05-31-2012)
  #260  
Old 06-01-2012, 09:43 AM
cujo0626's Avatar
cujo0626 cujo0626 is offline
Cujo0626
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 536
Thanks: 249
Thanked 316 Times in 211 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirl View Post
i dont think the name of the visitor on the appt matters. i have gone in with no problem when the appt was made under a friends name. i think the only officer that has the appt form is the officer giving out the pass. he justs ask the inmate name, yard, appt time and how many adults.
Thank you very much for the info. but because Iím going on Sunday and the appointments are in his mommyís name, I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to visit, but I called yesterday and they said it wouldn't be any problem. Thanks again for the info.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:02 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics