Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the Kern Valley State Prison located in Delano, California.

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 09:56 AM
Cujo0626

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboiizgirl View Post
hey ladies! so it has been three months since i last visited and when i went sunday..they had like a new system and new co's...i have a question though, so with this new system are they supposed to inform our guy's were there to visit once we get through reception? when i got to the podium the co said i wasn't in the system and he couldn't do anything (like call my babe) until they put me in...so i'm just curious how that works...
I have a questions, Iím assuming youíre already an approved visitor, when you say they have a new system, do they check to see if the person that was scheduled for the visit is the person visiting. The reason I ask is because in the past I was told and we have done it a few times that as long as there was an appointment set it didnít matter who the visitor was and up to 5 people can visit. Iíve made appointments for his mom but if she wasnít able to go I would visit. I just want to make sure with the new system that if I go because it is his momís name on the list and not mine that they will not let me in. Thanks in advance for any info.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2012, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreArt&lt View Post

Thanks! If he's able to call you can you post please? I would really appreciate it. I've just been worried a little and my mail sometimes laggs a little but i heard CO's were laid off or mail people idk. Mine called last week on Wed.
Thanks Again
Did not get a call but will let you know when I do !
Old 05-31-2012, 07:29 AM

So idk if your guys have told you all but they're allowing them to wear their regular shoes to visit now. No more ugly blue/black ones. Yay lol
Old 05-31-2012, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue310
So idk if your guys have told you all but they're allowing them to wear their regular shoes to visit now. No more ugly blue/black ones. Yay lol
I thought the White and Black shoes were all the type of shoes they wore because some of those shoes look dead on whooped up like they were Jeus Chanklas or something.I'm like are there any type of other shoes they can wear.Idk if you ladies wear TOMS but the Black TOMS look a little like prison shoes.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:54 AM
Love Mi Guerito! 02/08/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue310
Yay that's new! lol i got him adidas once from out here so he can take...but do you know if we can buy them shoes from out here? Like if I were to order him white Adidas and have it shipped to him? Or me send them or personally take them?
.Love Is Never Easy and Distance Doesnít Make It Any Easier; by Any Means but, It Does Make You Realize What You Want, What You Need and Most Importantly Realizing That One Person You Don't Mind Missing, Because Its the One Person You Cant Live Without.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternity<3 TQM! View Post
Yay that's new! lol i got him adidas once from out here so he can take...but do you know if we can buy them shoes from out here? Like if I were to order him white Adidas and have it shipped to him? Or me send them or personally take them?
They have to order them in a package.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:39 PM
~My Penguin*His Coqui~

Thanked 1,074 Times in 372 Posts

Oh thats cool, he hasnt mentioned anything to me. I used to like the dark brown boots instead, but maybe he'll be happy to wear the shoes he just ordered in this last package. I personally dont like the ugly shoes he picked, they are some all white chunky Filas i guess he used to wear those back in the days, uhmm were not in back in the days anymore lol i wish he could have kept the nikes i ordered him a few years ago. Oh well but thanks for letting us know

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue310 View Post

Did you know that when a penguin finds its mate they stay together for the rest of their lives? I found my Penguin

Old 05-31-2012, 02:07 PM
Love Mi Guerito! 02/08/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhishands
They have to order them in a package.
Thought So. Thanks I wonder if he knows he can style up for visits now hehehe
.Love Is Never Easy and Distance Doesnít Make It Any Easier; by Any Means but, It Does Make You Realize What You Want, What You Need and Most Importantly Realizing That One Person You Don't Mind Missing, Because Its the One Person You Cant Live Without.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:57 PM

i dont think the name of the visitor on the appt matters. i have gone in with no problem when the appt was made under a friends name. i think the only officer that has the appt form is the officer giving out the pass. he justs ask the inmate name, yard, appt time and how many adults.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis9700 View Post
I have a questions, Iím assuming youíre already an approved visitor, when you say they have a new system, do they check to see if the person that was scheduled for the visit is the person visiting. The reason I ask is because in the past I was told and we have done it a few times that as long as there was an appointment set it didnít matter who the visitor was and up to 5 people can visit. Iíve made appointments for his mom but if she wasnít able to go I would visit. I just want to make sure with the new system that if I go because it is his momís name on the list and not mine that they will not let me in. Thanks in advance for any info.
The Following User Says Thank You to sammygirl For This Useful Post:
cujo0626 (05-31-2012)
Old 06-01-2012, 09:43 AM
Cujo0626

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirl View Post
i dont think the name of the visitor on the appt matters. i have gone in with no problem when the appt was made under a friends name. i think the only officer that has the appt form is the officer giving out the pass. he justs ask the inmate name, yard, appt time and how many adults.
Thank you very much for the info. but because Iím going on Sunday and the appointments are in his mommyís name, I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to visit, but I called yesterday and they said it wouldn't be any problem. Thanks again for the info.
Closed Thread