Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Straight Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Straight Talk The general Ex-Offender discussion forum. If you have done time, this forum is for you.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2019, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
You know......it dawned on me earlier that some of you who are women have gotten to a point with some issues similar to what this thread is about that reveal a very sad truth about some of you......YOU'VE GOTTEN TO THE POINT THAT YOU HAVE NORMALIZED YOUR OWN PAIN AND SUFFERING in circumstances much like the OP is expressing and because of that you can't empathize or be of help to someone that suffers from the same malady. And......I understand the why of it, too. Still, I admire you because I know that much of my problem to do with PROBLEMS in general centers around acceptance. Some of you accept the situation with your loved ones or soul mates simply because you love them for better or worse. If not that, you cling to the prospect or the hope for hope itself.

Still, I don't appreciate the callousness that some of you have shown in this thread to the woman that started it. She is in pain and some of you have have basically excused or made excuses for the manic masturbator in her life.

You would do well to watch the documentary that came out awhile back called "The Hunting Ground" to do with sexual assaults all across college campuses in America. Some of you are blind.
You came off right away as blaming the boyfriend as being some kind of selfish pervert. You also tend to berate mwi relationships in your postings. I posted I was in a somewhat similar situation except the chronic masturbation. We worked through what was decades of a man being institutionalized. There are therapist that work with this very issue. Itís a real issue not a selfish son of a bitch with a naive woman being used. You have good advice most of the time but this time your off.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimimi For This Useful Post:
MizzyMuffling (09-28-2019), Visitor611 (09-27-2019)