Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida Prisons & Jails > Florida - Region 3 Facilities
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida - Region 3 Facilities Information and Discussion about the following facilities: Avon Park CI, CFRC-E, CFRC-Main, CFRC-S, Desoto Annex, Florida Women's Reception Center, Hardee CI, Hernando CI, Lake CI, Lowell CI, Lowell Annex, Marion CI, Polk CI, Sumter CI, Zephyrhills CI

Old 04-04-2018, 01:23 AM

Thumbs down Looking for info on CFRC main

My fiance was sentenced 3-6 months. I was told by numerous people that hell most likely end up staying at CFRC main. Does anyone have any info on that rumor? he just got transferred today to CFRC and by the threads I read, I wont be hearing from him for at least 2-3 weeks.Just need some reassuring.Thank yall.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2018, 08:37 AM

Thanked 5,993 Times in 3,116 Posts

Generally they would keep someone at a reception center if they are so time but things have changed a lot since my husband was in the FDOC's custody.
Old 04-04-2018, 11:38 AM

My son has been at CFRC for 4 weeks now. He was first at the main and has now been moved to the east. We have received a few letters from him but still no phone call which is killing us. We received from him his visitation forms 3 weeks ago which led us to believe he was staying there. He has a 18 month sentence. I've called multiple times requesting information, but I get no where.
Old 04-04-2018, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2owellgirl View Post
My son has been at CFRC for 4 weeks now. He was first at the main and has now been moved to the east. We have received a few letters from him but still no phone call which is killing us. We received from him his visitation forms 3 weeks ago which led us to believe he was staying there. He has a 18 month sentence. I've called multiple times requesting information, but I get no where.
If you have received mail from him, send him your phone bills and tell him to submit a phone call list.

The list has to use the name and address of the person on the bill, so even if it is your cell phone and it is under his name or someone else's name, put hat name and address and not yours.

THEN, be sure to go to Securus, set up an account and input all of the phone numbers he will be calling that you are funding. You will also want to fund it because without funds, calls will not go through even when approved. When my husband was at SFRC, we were on the phone within two weeks. I sent the bills immediately when I found out he was there, but mail there was exceptionally slow (it's much faster at CFRC). Then when he finally submitted them, they were approved almost instantly.

You cannot receive phone calls without being on the approved call list.
The Following User Says Thank You to qp2012 For This Useful Post:
xolady (04-05-2018)
Old 04-07-2018, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qp2012 View Post
If you have received mail from him, send him your phone bills and tell him to submit a phone call list.

The list has to use the name and address of the person on the bill, so even if it is your cell phone and it is under his name or someone else's name, put hat name and address and not yours.

THEN, be sure to go to Securus, set up an account and input all of the phone numbers he will be calling that you are funding. You will also want to fund it because without funds, calls will not go through even when approved. When my husband was at SFRC, we were on the phone within two weeks. I sent the bills immediately when I found out he was there, but mail there was exceptionally slow (it's much faster at CFRC). Then when he finally submitted them, they were approved almost instantly.

You cannot receive phone calls without being on the approved call list.

I haven't received anything from him. Should I just go ahead and send him my bill anyway explaining what to do?
Old 04-07-2018, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2owellgirl View Post

I'm sorry. Yall hang in there! from what I gathered this is a slow process. We just gotta keep pushing forward until everything gets settled.
The Following User Says Thank You to southernstyle18 For This Useful Post:
xolady (04-07-2018)
Old 04-12-2018, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernstyle18 View Post
I'm sorry. Yall hang in there! from what I gathered this is a slow process. We just gotta keep pushing forward until everything gets settled.
After moving from the main to the east, my son is now a permanent at cfrc south unit. I talked to classifications twice this week and she told me she would try to get to our visitation apps by Friday. He still does not have his phone list approved. He now at least has his jpay turned on so we can communicate through the email service. Wondering if there are different visitation parks for each unit or is it just one? Any information would be most appreciated.