Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEVADA > Nevada Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Info
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Nevada Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Info This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Nevada.

Old 05-04-2018, 11:25 AM

Default Anyone have loved one at Northern Nevada Correctional? No call, no letter?

I'm sorry my first post and I'm sure It will be ridiculous but I worry about my friend. I'm just going crazy. My Pen-pal is in Northern Nevada Correctional Center. General population Unit 10 worker.
He should call me on Friday. The last time I spoke with him was the 13th of March (yes it was a F****** Friday) he should call me back a second time but ... nothing! He told me that I will receive a letter from him and since this day.... Nothing. I asked to CO and somebody told me "no infirmary, no disciplinary writes up, no phone restrictions in the Unit, the caseworker showing everything is ok". Maybe I'm naive, stupid or I don't know but nothing is ok. Something is wrong but I don't know what. He have money, and the last time when we spoke together it was perfect, nothing wrong between us, we was laughing with each other. No reason to stop talking like that without saying goodbye. You know what I mean.

Sorry for my English I'm French, but I'm sure you will understand.
So if somebody know somebody there o know something about there. Please could you just contact me ???

Thank you for any help.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2018, 12:51 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 31,713 Times in 14,626 Posts

I'm not familiar with that facility, but very familiar with the "OMG, something's wrong! He hasn't called" panic. Usually there is a good reason he hasn't called: the phones are mostly broken; the line for the phone is long and time is short before count / class / program; first few really nice days of spring and he just wanted to go out in the yard ; etc

I hope you hear something soon

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
Kyliie (05-04-2018)
Old 05-04-2018, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchouli View Post
I'm not familiar with that facility, but very familiar with the "OMG, something's wrong! He hasn't called" panic. Usually there is a good reason he hasn't called: the phones are mostly broken; the line for the phone is long and time is short before count / class / program; first few really nice days of spring and he just wanted to go out in the yard ; etc

I hope you hear something soon
Thanks a lot ... I'm not familiar with anything of that and I'm feel so useless, incompetent ...
Old 05-04-2018, 01:10 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 31,713 Times in 14,626 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyliie View Post
Thanks a lot ... I'm not familiar with anything of that and I'm feel so useless, incompetent ...
Oh no...don't you even let yourself "feel so useless, incompetent" Not useless, not incompetent, you're just new to dealing with having someone in prison You'll learn, like the rest of us had to learn....and we'll (PTO members) help by providing information, support & understanding

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
Kyliie (05-04-2018)