Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, halfway houses, community service and electronic monitoring in Ohio should be posted here.

Old 02-08-2016, 09:51 PM

Default Judicial hearing this Friday?

Got a question. My boyfriend is in prison for a year he put in a motion for judicial realese in portage county, and within 2 weeks they had a hearing scheduled and they r bringing him back for the hearing. Doea this mean good? Do they usually bring the inmates all the way back from prison if they are gping to deny them? He is in conneaut so its 2 hrs away from us and wouldnt make sense to bring him back to say no right. Please just looking for answers
The Following User Says Thank You to mommyandwifey For This Useful Post:
TrueLoveMyBub (02-16-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2017, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyandwifey View Post
Got a question. My boyfriend is in prison for a year he put in a motion for judicial realese in portage county, and within 2 weeks they had a hearing scheduled and they r bringing him back for the hearing. Doea this mean good? Do they usually bring the inmates all the way back from prison if they are gping to deny them? He is in conneaut so its 2 hrs away from us and wouldnt make sense to bring him back to say no right. Please just looking for answers

Please let us know if he got JR. Also how much time he spent in prison and what charge. I am in similar situation like you.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:35 AM
Northern Star Moderator

PTO Moderator 

My fiancé also filed for judicial release. They transported him from MANCI to Athens [3 hour drive] - (where he caught the case) for the hearing. He was denied the judicial release and transported back to MANCI

"Dios sabe porque hace las cosas"
The Following User Says Thank You to Quetz For This Useful Post:
TrueLoveMyBub (02-16-2017)
Old 02-16-2017, 02:26 PM

How Long does your husband have? Please Keep me updated because i will follow all the informationes for judicial release becaue I hope my fiance get it one day soon. So please Keep me posted I cross my fingers.