Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OKLAHOMA > Oklahoma Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Oklahoma Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Oklahoma.

Old 08-23-2016, 08:47 PM

Default Looking for info on Granite in Oklahoma

Can anyone give me information on Granite? My man was moved there today from JBCC and I know nothing Help!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2016, 06:31 AM
Donation Award 

Since the move started I'm sure a lot has changed there, you can call and get info first hand, would be my best advice, visiting, etc. All I can say is it's out in the middle of know where and a very old prison. It's been years since I was there. You know it's supposed to be a work center now. You might post on OK Cure, ( lynn Powell)there are some ladies there that may be able to answer the question.

Last edited by mssirois2u; 08-26-2016 at 06:35 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to mssirois2u For This Useful Post:
Okiebaby31 (09-01-2016)
Old 01-10-2018, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebaby31 View Post
Can anyone give me information on Granite? My man was moved there today from JBCC and I know nothing Help!!
can u tell me some info about it? my daughters father was just transfered there and we are going to try and go see him this weekend. can we take him clothes? food? at clara waters we could but it had to be in their guidelines, the carver ctr really didnt have any guidelines. thank u.