Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OKLAHOMA > Oklahoma Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Oklahoma Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Oklahoma.

Old 10-31-2016, 03:24 AM

Default My guy is at North Fork in Sayre Ok. Anyone else have a loved one there?

My guy is at North Fork in Sayre Ok We've never meet face to face but he is sending visit forms today. Anyone else have loved ones there??
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2016, 08:41 AM

My fiancee just left from there. I advise you to get therr early because you never know when they will let you in.
Old 11-04-2016, 11:15 PM

I am not sure how accurate any of the info on Sayre is now on here, as it used to be a private prison that housed only inmates from California. California decided to bring all their inmates home and the prison shut down and was vacant. That all changed this summer when the OK DOC decided to lease the prison from the private company and run it themselves. Maybe some of the info posted could be updated by the mods on the board? That way it might help the new people out.
Old 10-17-2017, 09:41 AM

my husband was there I went to visit 3 weeks ago, Visitations were pretty chill guards weren't behind you..