Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MINNESOTA > Minnesota Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Minnesota Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Minnesota prison & jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 01-23-2012, 11:51 PM

Post Minnesota Carpool & Transportation Thead

I'm in bemidji and have a 4 month old that has only seen his dad one time but I'm stuck and need a way to mooselake. Anyone have any ideas?

Last edited by ageswifey; 01-23-2012 at 11:53 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Anto

I'm coming from Fargo, ND to the Moose Lake prison on Easter morning if anyone needs a ride?! Lemme know!
Old 08-05-2012, 12:38 PM
vinswife

Default Going To Moose Lake???

I live in Blaine and go to Moose Lake as often as I can. If you live in Blaine or near want to carpool? Would love the company. If you need a ride I can get you just cost ya a few $'s.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:16 PM

Default Silver Wings Shuttle Service / Prison Rides Transportation

Hello
My name is Mario Hunter and I am the founder of Silver Wings Shuttle Service. We are a transporation service based out of Woodbury, MN. We specialize in assisting families who need transportation to and from correctional facilities for visitation.
We offer a low-cost way for people to be able to visit their loved-ones at facilities across the state.
Our website is listed under Silver Wings Shuttle Service
Check us out!
Old 10-22-2012, 03:32 PM
English Super Moderator

PTO Ambassador of the Year 

Donation Award 

Thanked 12,562 Times in 6,757 Posts

PTO Disclaimer & Advisory Regarding Transportation/Van Services to Prisons:

PTO and its Administrators do not endorse, recommend, research & review, nor guarantee any transportation services that appear on this site.

Members should be aware that they use these transportation services at their own risk. Members are responsible for ensuring that the operator is insured and the vehicle is roadworthy and legal.

Be aware that private transportation services are generally operated without business or transportation license, which may or may not be required by their local municipality or state.

PTO and its Administrators will not be held liable for any claims or damages that may arise due to accident, injury, missed schedules or monetary dispute.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lisainengland For This Useful Post:
FREEMYBABY! (10-22-2013), GingerM (10-22-2012)
Old 12-26-2012, 09:56 PM

Default asap

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverWings1 View Post
Hello
My name is Mario Hunter and I am the founder of Silver Wings Shuttle Service. We are a transporation service based out of Woodbury, MN. We specialize in assisting families who need transportation to and from correctional facilities for visitation.
We offer a low-cost way for people to be able to visit their loved-ones at facilities across the state.
Our website is listed under Silver Wings Shuttle Service
Check us out!

hi i have a boyfriend in rush city i been looking for ridesto go visit him so if you can email to let me know more info at email removed per PTO policy - please use PTO's PM system to contact member

Last edited by Renee; 12-26-2012 at 11:11 PM..
Old 12-31-2012, 09:10 AM
forever waiting

Default Share-a-ride to St. Cloud?

I live on the iron range does anyone have a loved one in st cloud? I have no car and would love to get a ride with someone. I am a sober christian woman.
Thanks and hi everyone. I am new to this.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:42 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 29,286 Times in 13,639 Posts

Hello & welcome to PTO! I hope you are able to locate a ride for visitation! I've moved your thread to the Minnesota sub-forum for Prison Visitation
The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
brianandamber (01-01-2013)
Old 04-16-2013, 06:50 PM

Default Transportation To Faribault?

I have been surfing the net trying to figure out a way to get to Faribault Correctional Facility anyone know of transportation that leaves from the twin cities? I have tried a shuttle service before only to have them cancel many times at the last minute and treat me unprofessionally. My aunt took me there once then flaked out the next time I was supposed to go. I am just frustrated since my guy will be moving to another facility soon and this is my last chance to see him for a while.

Old 05-17-2013, 01:59 AM

I am trying to find a riide to Stillwater

Old 05-20-2013, 01:18 PM
Counting Down The Days
Donation Award 

I'm sorry, what a crappy situation.
I don't know of anything that would be able to get you there. Hope you figure something out!
Old 05-21-2013, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnNice View Post
I'm sorry, what a crappy situation.
I don't know of anything that would be able to get you there. Hope you figure something out!
Thanks for replying he isn't even there anymore, but i've figured out how to go to his new facility and will be going on Thursday and hopefully once a week from now on.

Old 05-21-2013, 07:58 PM

I have since learned how to get the bus to stillwater

Old 07-27-2013, 06:48 PM

Same here fiance in rushcity wondering how do I register for rides havent seen him in 13mths face2face

Last edited by Mrs.Collins01; 07-27-2013 at 06:49 PM.. Reason: wrong prison
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs.Collins01 For This Useful Post:
FREEMYBABY! (10-22-2013)
Old 09-19-2013, 12:38 AM

my boyfriend is in lino lakes I really need a ride to see him will give gas money I stay in st.paul
Old 10-22-2013, 01:21 AM

My 5 month old son still has never had a chance to meet his father who got incarcerated a month before he was born. So DESPERATELY IN NEED OF ANY TRANSPORTATION resources from the Saint Paul area to Rush City. PLEASE
Old 10-22-2013, 01:28 AM

I also have a fiancé in Rush city whom has yet to meet his baby boy, I have been trying to find a way to visit him but so far no luck, What are the prices? and Are your services available at any day? How far ahead of time do you have to schedule a visit? I was hoping to go see him this week. But please take into consideration ima 19y.o single mother (due to the circumstances) and do not have much money.....
Old 11-18-2013, 01:53 AM
Mrs. Ellis

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffy1985 View Post
I have been surfing the net trying to figure out a way to get to Faribault Correctional Facility anyone know of transportation that leaves from the twin cities? I have tried a shuttle service before only to have them cancel many times at the last minute and treat me unprofessionally. My aunt took me there once then flaked out the next time I was supposed to go. I am just frustrated since my guy will be moving to another facility soon and this is my last chance to see him for a while.
Tiffy1985 what shuttle service did you use I am trying to figure out ways to get down and see my man that may be going to Faribault in the next 6 weeks or so we are not 100% sure if that is where he will actually go but I want to cover all my bases just in case thanks
Old 12-07-2013, 09:56 PM

Default Transportation to MCF - Stillwater

Transportation: Holiday visits with friends and family at Stillwater Correctional Facility.

Do you need transportation this holiday season to see a loved one who is incarcerated. If so, please contact Frontier Transportation via this website/email thread. Round trip transportation for $25.00 per person for Saturday December 14, 2013.
The Following User Says Thank You to Geneva659 For This Useful Post:
Necie_Ellis (05-09-2014)
Old 12-07-2013, 10:10 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 29,286 Times in 13,639 Posts

PTO Disclaimer & Advisory Regarding Transportation/Van Services to Prisons:

PTO and its Administrators do not endorse, recommend, research & review, nor guarantee any transportation services that appear on this site.

Members should be aware that they use these transportation services at their own risk. Members are responsible for ensuring that the operator is insured and the vehicle is roadworthy and legal.

Be aware that private transportation services are generally operated without business or transportation license, which may or may not be required by their local municipality or state.

PTO and its Administrators will not be held liable for any claims or damages that may arise due to accident, injury, missed schedules or monetary dispute.
Old 12-10-2013, 03:29 PM

Default Carpool to Rush City!

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to travel to rush city Minnesota. my fiance is currently doing time in the rest City Correctional Facility and I would love to go see him! I miss him so much I haven't seen him in 9 months! is there anyone who also travels to rush city from the Twin Cities metro area? I live in St Paul. I would be to pay gas and help with expenses of course! I also just want to meet new friends women who are going through the same things I'm going through. please message me or PM me if interested. Thanks
Old 12-22-2013, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najees.wifey View Post
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to travel to rush city Minnesota. my fiance is currently doing time in the rest City Correctional Facility and I would love to go see him! I miss him so much I haven't seen him in 9 months! is there anyone who also travels to rush city from the Twin Cities metro area? I live in St Paul. I would be to pay gas and help with expenses of course! I also just want to meet new friends women who are going through the same things I'm going through. please message me or PM me if interested. Thanks
can relate my man is in rush city which s just 40 minutes or so from the city the drive is depressing especially when going alone i wouldnt mind carpooling have you seen your loved one since your post
Old 04-16-2014, 06:13 PM
Mrs. Ellis

Looking for anyone going to Stillwater tomorrow the weather is supposed to be cold and nasty I would hate to have to find something to do up there from 8:30am till I leave at 5:00pm with the weather.. On good days I usually sit at the park and read or do Beadwork but because the buses only run during rush hour I have to be up there all day.. I'm willing to pay for gas I'm in North Minneapolis... Let me know thanks!
Old 05-09-2014, 05:17 AM
Mrs. Ellis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geneva659 View Post
Transportation: Holiday visits with friends and family at Stillwater Correctional Facility.

Do you need transportation this holiday season to see a loved one who is incarcerated. If so, please contact Frontier Transportation via this website/email thread. Round trip transportation for $25.00 per person for Saturday December 14, 2013.

Are you still providing rides to Stillwater my fiance is there and I'm trying to find a way to go see him more often than once a month when I stay the whole weekend please let me know I'm in Minneapolis
Old 09-02-2016, 03:57 PM

Default Looking for Ride from Coon Rapids to Shakopee

Seeking ride so daughter in prison can see her child, and mother need a ride.