Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 02-26-2007, 06:35 PM

Unhappy I cheated already!

omg i feel so horrible my bf has only been locked up for 2 weeks and me and this other guy were rolling together the other night and I had sex with that guy and when I told my boyfriend today at visitation he was sooo mad and I told him I was sorry but he said it was over OMG how do I get my bf back???/ Has anyone else ever cheated on your boyfriend or husband while they were locked up???
Old 02-26-2007, 06:38 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 5,595 Times in 2,182 Posts

Ok, here is the thing you need to consider first, you had sex and he hasnt even been gone for 2wks. Yes he has a right to be hurt, how long does he have to go. And do you feel that this will not happen again?
Old 02-26-2007, 06:45 PM
Joy of his life

Wow Chelsea, I can't even imagine this in my mind? I am so stuck on my man that this would never even be a thought in my mind...How long were you guys together? And how old are you? I am so sorry for you cause I know we all make mistakes, but what's up is what you need to be finding out? Love and hugs to you girl, I hope it all works out for you...
Old 02-26-2007, 06:49 PM
one lucky woman

Maybe you're just not ready to do this locked up thing, which is not the end of the world, but u need to admit it to him and agree to be just a supportive friend for a while, if he'll accept that.
I can't blame you cause I was young once. I can't blame him either.

Diamond: a lump of coal that did well under pressure
Old 02-26-2007, 06:54 PM

Im 19 but the only reason i did it is cause we were rolling we were on ecstacy and well, you know what they does..lol...but i really do regret it now!! i love jamie soo much i dont want it to be over between us and i know i broke his heart
Old 02-26-2007, 06:59 PM
Banned

How does one respond to this? You are taking an illegal drug, you cheat on your boyfriend who is in jail, and now you feel bad about it.

How about this---stop using illegal drugs, tell your boyfriend that you will no longer take those drugs, and perhaps you can somehow put it back together.

By the way, if you are addicted to drugs---get help.
Old 02-26-2007, 07:08 PM
MrsT
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,763 Times in 868 Posts

Quote:
Im 19 but the only reason i did it is cause we were rolling we were on ecstacy and well, you know what they does..lol...but i really do regret it now!!
You're spinning out of control. GET HELP.

Last edited by OneOfMany; 02-26-2007 at 07:09 PM..
Old 02-26-2007, 07:14 PM

Stop before you totally ruin your life! I am the proud mother of 4 kids who unfortunatly were born into an environment of drugs and addictions of everykind.... get counseling, treatment, whatever you need for you number one, then once you are taken care of, worry about your boyfriend. (I adopted the kids out of the system by the way, I wasnt the addict)
Old 02-26-2007, 07:14 PM
He's home!

Had you ever done ecstasy before then? If so, you should know how it affects you. It's a very sexual drug and pretty much destroys all your inhibitions.

I'm not going to say you need help or you're going out of control just because you did a drug once (that I'm aware of). But just be careful, there is a fine line between recreation and addiction. I speak from experience.

Good luck to you; I hope for your sake your boyfriend forgives you, and if he does, don't screw up again. And if you cheat on him again, I wouldn't expect any sympathy from anyone, especially him.
Old 02-26-2007, 07:24 PM

umm no that wasn't the first time I've ever taken that..lol..I used to do it like every day like 3 times a day..but I don't nearly do it as much as I used to .. now only once every couple of months. I just can't belive this happend!!
Old 02-26-2007, 07:29 PM
love my muffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea227
Im 19 but the only reason i did it is cause we were rolling we were on ecstacy and well, you know what they does..lol...but i really do regret it now!! i love jamie soo much i dont want it to be over between us and i know i broke his heart
lol? Nothing funny about getting high on drugs and cheating on your boyfriend if you ask me. Ecstacy is a serious thing but i'm not your mom so i won't tell you all the reasons why you should stop using it. You should probably start to show your boyfriend you care by owning up to your mistake. Don't blame it on ecstacy. You are 19 years old and that is an adult. You chose to put that pill in your mouth & hangout with a guy while you were on it. I feel sorry that you are going through the pain of your boyfriend breaking up with you. But i feel more sorry for your boyfriend who was cheated on at a time when he really needs the person he loves. I'm sure if you two truly love eachother and he could forgive you that you could work through it. If he chooses not to forgive you then you should probably just move on.

one lucky woman

well, take it as a wake up call, and write your heart out to him in letters. My downfall was a simple, legal, bottle of wine, and it took some talkin but we're OK now

Diamond: a lump of coal that did well under pressure

Quote:
umm no that wasn't the first time I've ever taken that..lol..I used to do it like every day like 3 times a day..but I don't nearly do it as much as I used to .. now only once every couple of months. I just can't belive this happend!!

Wow oh my like i cant believe this happened to you like lol it was like just a mistake like well you know how it is like lol hee hee. If you want advice and guidance from the people here show a little maturity stop writing lol after everytime you mention ecstacy and when youve grown up mentally and are ready to listen conme back like ya know what i mean lol
Old 02-26-2007, 07:30 PM

3x a day and your young - where is that kind of money coming from? I don't even know to believe you or not and if are experienced in this drug then I doubt you are sorry cause you knew what the drug is meant for - just my thoughts.
Old 02-26-2007, 07:35 PM
Banned

seriously why did you tell him this and on top of everthing on a visit, girl you are right you are 19 and high. not that its right but learn to keep your left hand away from your right one
Old 02-26-2007, 07:55 PM

Quote:
what are you laughing about???? seriously!!!!!! Drugs and cheating. .. i dont see anything funny about it... you know what x does to people so why in the world would you put yourself in this situation???? and him only being gone 2 weeks he has every right to be mad/hurt/pi**ed off whatever he pleases to feel.. thats wrong and im tellin you its gonna take alot for him to trust you again if he ever does... I am 20 years old my man has been away for 2 years and i have NEVER cheated on him it can be done.. but youve done did the harm so theres no turning back now...dont play with this mans mind, if you cant get yourself clean and straighten your act up then do him a favor and stay away... he doesnt need that in his life
Old 02-26-2007, 08:02 PM
Patiently Waiting
Donation Award 

Well I hate you're going through. I remember being 19 and doing all kinds of stuff that I eventually regreted (not ecstacy of course). But 19 is young to commit to a jail/prison relationship. Maybe this was the first sign that you need some time to sort out your own life.

Step back and take control of YOU before you even try to take control of a relationship. Ecstacy is dangerous and it's illegal. Unless you want to be waving at him through the cell window in the county jail as you pass by on the way to your cell....SLOW DOWN!

19 is young, but is too old to be playing with illegal drugs. Nothing is cute about it. Nothing is funny about it. Pull it together sweetie and find the road that is most healthy for you.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:07 PM

Yeah (not this one) but never told him??????? I think you must have wanted him to leave or hate you one or the other.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:12 PM

Sorry, My man has been gone for 2 years and Ihave never cheated on him. Never will. I would try to get him back. I would just let him go. If he has more than another 2 weeks to do then you may not make it with out breaking his heart. It only makes it harder on them to deal with this stuff on top of being there. I hope this helps yo9u in yo9ur decision.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:03 PM
Missin my baby

Well honestly. I'm torn on this one. I feel bad that he broke up with you, but I feel even worse for him. This whole thing sucks, and now probably the only person who was on his side, is gone, and cheated after only 2 weeks? I coudln't imagine.

And to add drugs into the mix doesn't make it n e better. First, I hate the excuse "I was high...thats why I did it"....sorry I have never bought it. I've never been high on n e thing, but I think you need to find out whats serious to you. Drugs or him! Cuz if you stay involved in these things when he does get out, you will be putting him in a lot of problems, he can't afford to be around.

These relationships in prison are NO JOKE! AT ALL!!!! Never have I, or him, felt the pain we feel to be away from each other. All we have is trust and communication. You are in my Prays. I hope all works out for you.

Heart Broken/Arrested: August 31, 2006
Heart Healed/Home: August 31, 2007
Old 02-26-2007, 09:16 PM
jeffs girl

Thumbs down grow up

im gonna be blunt i dont feel sorry for you at all if he is smart he will leave you and never look back you say you have done it before than you know what it is all about plus he has only been in there two weeks here is some hard advice but true fill like doing x do it with your man and not another and if you love him keep your legs closed i would never cheat on my man for nothing or anyone you made this decision so live with it this is a pathetic thing you have done you could of at least waited until he got out of jail to tell him but no give him one less person to think is there on the outside for him
Old 02-26-2007, 09:20 PM
It's Only Time

I have to agree. And honey it doesn't seem like you are ready, seems as if you need to redirect that focus and energy on yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sligoker
How does one respond to this? You are taking an illegal drug, you cheat on your boyfriend who is in jail, and now you feel bad about it.

How about this---stop using illegal drugs, tell your boyfriend that you will no longer take those drugs, and perhaps you can somehow put it back together.

By the way, if you are addicted to drugs---get help.

Old 02-26-2007, 09:23 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 5,595 Times in 2,182 Posts

Quote:
I think this is something that got me scratching my head , you know what it does too you as you have been taking it for awhile now, why would you do it while hanging out with a guy? did you ever get this feeling for sex before when you took it? If so what did you do? Reason for me scratching my head is in one sentence you are saying you are sorry you hurt him but then in the next sentence you are are laughing about it .. There is nothing funny about any of this, you possibly broke someone's heart, and even if you didnt you still hurt him., and on top of it you were doing drugs. Drugs is not an scapegoat.

If you feel the need that you have to take this drug , then go see a drug counselor and get the help you need. You got to help yourself before you can devote your life to being in this prison situaiton
Old 02-26-2007, 09:32 PM

Drugs put people in prison and kill!!!!! My son is in prison due to drugs. I sincerely hope that you get away from them before something worse happens. I have a friend that lost her 20 year old
son 9 months ago to drugs. He died. This is no laughing or funny matter. Good luck to you
Old 02-26-2007, 09:35 PM
Patiently Waiting
Donation Award 

A thought I just had was this.....your man left a woman who he knew was using x out here what did he think was going to happen? I can't feel sorry for him, because each of us knows what kind of mate we have and what they are capable of. Personally, I'd be pissed with him for breaking up with me while he's made a choice that has him in jail and I'd be pissed with myself for not being able to hang cuz I'm playing with illegal drugs. If you two are meant to be, I hope you'll work things out after you decide you want to be faithful if that's what you 2 want and that you'll give up x and any other illegal drugs.