Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MASSACHUSETTS > Massachusetts Parole, Probation, Halfway House and Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Massachusetts Parole, Probation, Halfway House and Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, halfway house, community service in Massachusetts should be posted here.

Old 01-20-2008, 09:27 PM

Default Color Code Drug Screen Question

Im worried about being able to report on time when called..

Is there a specific timeframe that is designed for everyone? I work 3 hours from my hometown as I travel by public transportation. Will they tell me to call at noon and be there by 4? Do they give you 12 hours to report? Will they work with you at all to set up a schedule that will allow you to work and function in society or do they rather you sit at home by the phone? I have no record and had to cop out since I had no bail money to a case the defender had no doubts would be tossed out had I went to trial (destruction of property for kicking my own TV while moving in to a new place, I was kinda loaded at the time so I got PC'd for arguing but they still pushed it with the charge). Since I didnt have the money for bail (measly $250) I would have had to wait in jail and I took the damn probation instead.. Now it looks like I'll loose my job over it if I cant keep commuting. Im a microsoft engineer employed in Boston and on probabtion out of Salisbury MA. Anyone know? If you just think you might know but are just guessing make sure you add that in your response. This is somewhat of an important question to me and I dont need false information right now. Thanks for any help though..

_S
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 09:50 PM
SunnyChick

I'm afraid I have no experience or knowledge about this, but isn't this the sort of discussion you could have with your probation officer? I'd give that person (or office) a call, explain your circumstances regarding employment/travel, and ask them for their advice. Am I being naive?
Old 01-21-2008, 06:24 AM

its a holiday weekend.. this is my only option to know anything before im back at work where an answer would be too late..
Old 01-21-2008, 09:58 AM
SunnyChick

I'm sorry for your confusion, and I wish I had an answer for you. You might consider taking a day off work to get everything squared away. Good luck with this.