Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > KENTUCKY > Kentucky Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kentucky Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in Kentucky should be posted here.

Old 07-25-2011, 09:18 PM

Question Question about good time and time off for work release

Hi!
I am new to this site. Unfortunately, I am not new to the legal system. My husband has been incarcerated for nearly a year now. I miss him so much. I suppose I can say I lost my best friend. We believe he may be released in a few months. However, there is no definitive date yet. He was flopped for parole last December. And we know his serve out date is in May of next year. However, he did complete a program that is suppose to take 90 days off his time. He also has good time and time off for work release. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me how many days off he will get for the good time and possibly for the work release? Any replies are greatly appreciated Thx
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2011, 10:32 PM
PTO Administrator
Donation Award 

Thanked 36,864 Times in 17,010 Posts

All good time comes off the back end of his sentence, so count back from may 2012. I can't answer exactly how much credit he'll get for work release, but he should have a time sheet and his counselor/caseworkeer should up date it by adding his good time once a month. If he was given a 12 month flop last December, he should have a parole hearing in October this year. If granted parole, he'll be out in December. Personally, with his serve out date so close, its in his best interest to go ahead and serve out so he can come home paper free (not on parole).

Welcome to PTO!

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
losthimtothem (07-26-2011)
Old 07-26-2011, 10:34 AM

Default Thx

I agree no more d*mn paper. He is in there for a probation violation now. He is going to write doc for a time sheet. But as of the last time I talked to him he still didn't have one. Maybe by the next time we talk he will know something. Thx for your reply!
The Following User Says Thank You to losthimtothem For This Useful Post:
patchouli (07-26-2011)