Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > WELCOME TO PTO > Prison Talk Online Conference & Get-2-Gethers
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Talk Online Conference & Get-2-Gethers Dedicated to regional/national PTO get-togethers and conferences.

Old 12-12-2009, 08:01 PM

ncadp dot org is having a conference in Tenn. Jan 14-17 at @ $600 with fee, travel, room, misc like food. Does anyone want to go.

Count me in for the Tallahassee reform.

I am north of West Palm Beach and S of Vero.

How are you getting personal info. I haven't been posting here.

Just did a post on University Research Services. They are allegedly crooks. and I am sending one more letter then posting to twitter. DO NOT USE THEM. I can even get you case law as a student on the topic you supply, I AM NOT A LAWYER. I DO NOT PRACTICE LAW.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2009, 08:08 PM

count me in for rally for reform in Tallahasee, keep me posted , but how? Here?
Old 12-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Gz Wife 4 Life <3

im in Central FL too, Orange county...it would be interesting to meet other FL wives = )
Old 12-28-2009, 06:33 PM
Donation Award 

My husband is in Ohio. But im in Florida... Yes these forums help... They've sure helped me thru the rough times!! welcome anything you need Im here
Old 01-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Donation Award 

Default Update to G2G In Florida

Well everyone the holidays are over.. Lets start looking at some dates so we can all link up. Im thinking in March sometime that will give everyone enough time... Let me know.. Then we have to think of where in Florida.. Lets all help eachother... and Happy New Year... We ARE one year closer!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 10:47 AM
*I love me some him*

I SO want a girls get together Ladies! I am in N FL, my man is locked up in PA. I say we plan something in central Florida... even if its just a dinner to just talk and share our story... The friendship is what I am looking for, from ladies who know the struggle. : ) Hit me up! I'd be interested in planning something for us with some help!??
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." -1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Old 02-01-2010, 10:53 AM
*I love me some him*

Hi Ladies,
My man is locked up in PA, I live in FL. I am very interested in G2G's somehow... Maybe even once a month or so. This will give us something to look forward to as the time passes til we reach that golden day we REALLY are looking forward to : ). I am in N FL, by Jacksonville. I think out of fairness, Central FL would be the best place to meet up being that many of those who showed interest are from S FL. With help, I'll lead up the planning. I think for starters we can meet and just share our story, maybe have a little picnic or restaurant occasion. What do you think? Most importantly, we can share our story and understand each other first hand. What do you think?
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." -1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Old 02-01-2010, 07:02 PM
Donation Award 

i think thats awesome.. i was trying to plan something... but i have been so busy!! but i will help plan something.. let me know that will be great!!

"Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift that is why its called "The Present."
Old 02-02-2010, 02:01 PM

Ahh yeah I'm in North Florida too, Tallahassee . Let me know.. I think Orlando is halfway between all of us. (: That might be most reasonable? What does everyone else think? Also, Orlando's a dope city, we could all find something to do for sure.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:30 PM
*I love me some him*

Definately, Orlando sounds like a fair spot for a G2G! : ) Hmmmm, I'm thinking about the venue, where we want to hold the get-together... I think maybe we should do a planning session first with whoever wants to help get it off the ground and run with the idea... the actual G2G for Florida should be BANGIN with lots of people! I'm thinkin so... What do you Ladies think?
Old 02-02-2010, 04:31 PM
*I love me some him*

I envision like 50 Ladies.... But honestly, only God knows what we are gonna be doin!??!! LOL, any advice from a member/moderator who has done this before would be great--- chime in! : )
Old 02-02-2010, 07:52 PM
Donation Award 

yes!! definintly.. get ideas flowing.. someone mentioned to me -forgot who sorry... we should start off by introducing ourselves.. and sharing a story about u and ur man.. then go from there.... maybe also a library conference room i know they dont charge and you can normally book them in advance and like 3 hours at a time

"Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift that is why its called "The Present."
Old 02-02-2010, 08:19 PM

Ahhh I have the best idea! How about like a barbecue at a park?! Or like a potluck at a park where we all bring something? I think it might be a little weird at first because we'll just be meeting each other face to face so what better way to break the ice then foood?! I think that might be fun And we can all have conversation around a table and get to know eachother. I'm down to organize everything if you ladies want Then it might be easier to set up a plan and whatnot.

What do all you ladies think? Post up! haha
Old 02-03-2010, 05:22 AM
*I love me some him*

I'm feelin it Girls... A nice quiet park would be ideal so we can hear each other and be able to share emotions without too much distraction. Pot luck sounds great, we can post a list and keep it going somehow. I say we shoot for March or April... : )
Old 02-03-2010, 06:48 PM
Donation Award 

Definitly J and brownies... I am down to help organize.. Beginning of April is hectic (6th -10th) as I am going to visit my baby!! But any time March or April is fine!! I am so excited!! Pot luck is awesome idea!!

Old 02-08-2010, 10:45 AM
*I love me some him*

Aww Girls! You know the deal, J is in PA, I am in FL. With that said, I am down to attend either or occasions. I am limited to what I can do in planning a PA function but FL is my hometown, I want us to pull this off! I was wondering if a moderator could chime in with preliminary advice as to how to get this idea really rolling and off to a successful start- if you would please. Some experienced advice would be great... My time right now is fairly free, come mid-April to mid-July, I'll be out of commission for four months. Now that I have the time, I want to use it wisely. : )
Old 02-08-2010, 06:18 PM
Donation Award 

ohh yeah!! It will definitly be in Florida... not sure about a moderator helping us out (havent found one I mean_) but if so definintly!! so lets get this rolling!! I will try to email the ladies in this post to let them know we are for real!!

Old 03-07-2010, 08:42 AM
If everyone cared!
Donation Award 

Just wondering if this G2G-has taken place or is still in the planning stage. I'm interested to be a part of if, Im currently located in Miami, FL looking forward to participate and be of help where needed.

Best Regards,

Gallega
Old 03-07-2010, 05:30 PM
*I love me some him*

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallega1211 View Post
Just wondering if this G2G-has taken place or is still in the planning stage. I'm interested to be a part of if, Im currently located in Miami, FL looking forward to participate and be of help where needed.

Best Regards,

Gallega
Nothing yet as far as I know Gallega... We are looking for a fearless leader to get on the ball and run with it!!! : ) I have a lot going on right now, but, I will gladly work with a committee to get something going for us in Florida... I guess it depends on the extent of what we want to do, it does not have to be anything super huge for a first go-around (for us at least), right? Shoot, I vote for Cracker Barrell social? LOL
Old 03-08-2010, 02:01 PM
4eVrhIs

i live in tampa and i would love to be a part of it plz include me in!!
and let me know if i can help with anything ...time is limited but i will do whatever to help!
~CRG~
Old 03-12-2010, 01:51 PM

I too am up for a get together I am in Orlando so I can help plan. I am not sure I would a great leader but I figure I have some good ideas. We can meet up at a nice park like Lake Eola downtown oe Blanchard and have a picnic or all bring some tasty food. Anyone else like those ideas?
Old 03-18-2010, 08:17 PM

Hi all

I too would be interested in a get together. I live in Satellite Beach (Central Florida-East Coast). Just found out my fiance is being transfered from Texas to Washington State so that will severely cut back on the visits
Old 03-20-2010, 06:55 AM
Donation Award 

we all have been trying to plan this for awhile... lets set up a date that looks good..a nd have like a picnic in the park as other ladies have said.. we should email everyone that said they were interested and see what we can come up with!!! thanks!! ill try to email some people just been very busy

Old 03-28-2010, 11:33 AM
TIME INVESTED IN LOVE

Hey i'm caerline in miami my guy is locked up in florida state prison.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:48 AM
TIME INVESTED IN LOVE

Where in miami u live in