Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Parole, Probation & Release All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in California should be posted here.

Old 01-28-2018, 06:55 AM

Question How long after seeing someone about medical benefits will he be released?

I received a letter from him yesterday telling me that he saw someone and talked about medical benefits. He asked her if she was his counselor she said no hes been there in reception since he got there he only had 5 months left to do dose any know out of 5 months how much time he'll do. And how long after you see someone in reguard your medical benefits he's in wasco fits how much long after to get release
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2018, 12:14 PM

Thanked 1,275 Times in 527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniq1979 View Post
I received a letter from him yesterday telling me that he saw someone and talked about medical benefits. He asked her if she was his counselor she said no hes been there in reception since he got there he only had 5 months left to do dose any know out of 5 months how much time he'll do. And how long after you see someone in reguard your medical benefits he's in wasco fits how much long after to get release
Add length of his sentence to his sentencing date, then reduce by the percent good conduct credit he qualifies for (20%, 33%, 50%) and that's his release. It has nothing to do with when he sees any medical person or counselor or anyone.

It is easier just to go to the CDCR website and look him up on the inmate locator. His release date will be there.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gvalliant For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (01-30-2018), sidewalker (01-30-2018), xolady (01-29-2018)
Old 12-05-2018, 09:02 PM

Usually about 2-3 months before parole, is when they sign you up for Medi-Cal.

State I.D. sign up is about 120 days to the house.