Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions Topics / Information relating to the Arizona Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 12-06-2018, 10:38 AM

Default Lewis/Baechoey Visitation and Phone calls?

Hey there! So hubby was moved to this location. Iíve never done any of this before.

I read somewhere that apps for visitation AND phone calls are different for just phone calls or just visitation.

Can someone give me instructions on how to go about both the fastest route? Iím due to have our baby 1/10/2019 so Iím a bit stressed that I wonít be able to see him if I donít do it right.

Thank youuuuu!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2018, 12:02 PM

Go to the Arizona correction page and itll have an online application for phone calls/visitation. It's all the same form its just the boxes you check that can make it only phone calls.
after you submit and pay, it can take up to 60 days. I would call a few weeks after you submit it and see if they received it. and they will tell you the status.

Congrats on the baby!!
Old Yesterday, 12:47 PM

I also heard he has to add me to his list of 20 before I can apply for visits and calls. True? I just want to submit the app to get him the info about baby.
Old Yesterday, 02:47 PM

Yes, but I've heard that is something that they do very quickly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessa2019! View Post
I also heard he has to add me to his list of 20 before I can apply for visits and calls. True? I just want to submit the app to get him the info about baby.