Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida Prisons & Jails > Florida - Region 3 Facilities
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida - Region 3 Facilities Information and Discussion about the following facilities: Avon Park CI, CFRC-E, CFRC-Main, CFRC-S, Desoto Annex, Florida Women's Reception Center, Hardee CI, Hernando CI, Lake CI, Lowell CI, Lowell Annex, Marion CI, Polk CI, Sumter CI, Zephyrhills CI

Old 10-03-2012, 11:07 AM

my fiance just got moved here i am very glad that some of you see that it is clean and one of the better prisons, because honestly i was worried. This is his first offense, and first time in prison and i have been hearing bad stories and was really worried about his safety. I hope to hear from him and get to see him soon! I was also happy he was moved there because i live near orlando, fl so it isn't too bad of a drive so i will be able to visit more Does any of you know about how long it takes for visitation to be approved after he paperwork is sent off??

fORever By his Side!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2013, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMel2626 View Post
my best friend is here and if u guys need any help with this prison i can ask him anything u need to know plus i know alot my self Melanie
How do I know when I hit the dead end road on highway 64 to get to the prison??
Old 12-17-2013, 10:04 PM

Question NEED HELP Pls....maybe tranferring.

I'm brand new to this and I'm curious if anyone has been on here recently. My boyfriend is thinking about transferring and I'd love to get some current information on Avon Parks facility. Is it good place? A lot of confrontations? Good programs? Things to keep them busy? Please anyone who can help me out with these questions I'd be very grateful. Thank you very much k.b.

Mike&Kris <3 OneLOVE
Old 12-17-2013, 10:06 PM

Question sorry and ALSO

Are the demographics mixed well? (If anyone knows)
Old 02-13-2018, 12:32 AM

Smile First visit to Avon Park

I am planning on visiting my man soon at Avon Park. I have never been to a visitation before. Can someone please tell me what the process is when I get there? Am I allowed to touch him? Or give him a kiss? It's been 10 long yrs since I've seen him. Long story short we lost touch and recently reconnected and it's like we were never apart. I can't wait to see him but am nervous at the same time. Any information about the visitation procedure and dress code specific for Avon Park would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:12 PM

Smile Visitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudmom56 View Post
my fiance just got moved here i am very glad that some of you see that it is clean and one of the better prisons, because honestly i was worried. This is his first offense, and first time in prison and i have been hearing bad stories and was really worried about his safety. I hope to hear from him and get to see him soon! I was also happy he was moved there because i live near orlando, fl so it isn't too bad of a drive so i will be able to visit more Does any of you know about how long it takes for visitation to be approved after he paperwork is sent off??

Typically it takes about 30 days. Call and check with his classification officer when it has been about 3 weeks.