Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions Topics / Information relating to the Arizona Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 03-09-2018, 06:01 PM

Default Non-contact visits at Lewis

anyone been to a non contact at buchman is it worth the hour drive and are they handcuffed never been to a non contact
The Following User Says Thank You to byrdlady545 For This Useful Post:
mama_pig (03-09-2018)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2018, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by byrdlady545 View Post
anyone been to a non contact at buchman is it worth the hour drive and are they handcuffed never been to a non contact
I think it means through glass... Not sure though. When my husband was in county it was in person but non contract so there was a glass panel between us.
Old 03-09-2018, 06:29 PM

oh ok I had to schedule a appointment and its only for 2 hours so im like hmm is it worth driving 1.5 hrs for it to be a non contact but I haven't seen him since he left county over a month ago so I probably will go check out
Old 03-09-2018, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by byrdlady545 View Post
oh ok I had to schedule a appointment and its only for 2 hours so im like hmm is it worth driving 1.5 hrs for it to be a non contact but I haven't seen him since he left county over a month ago so I probably will go check out
I did in morey itís prob the same - thru glass. The bad part is that there were no phone receivers just tiny holes on the side to hear from and you couldnít unless u yelled so if there r other people visiting and they r yelling too you canít hear anything itís enough to drive you crazy. Maybe youíll get lucky and no other visitors or just one and youíll be Sat far from each other so that you can hear your loved one better over the other visitor
Old 03-09-2018, 09:27 PM

Oh ok sounds like a disaster lol hopefully he’s moved before next Friday so I don’t even have to experience that lol I would rather feed him and hug lol