Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > VIRGINIA > Virginia General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Virginia General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Virginia that do not fit into any other Virginia sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Faith , Hope & Love

Default Making a complaint regarding mistreatment of inmates

My LO recently had a incident at the prison and trying to make a complaint is very very difficult , he was injured by the security dog and maced then neglected medical attention for the injury and thrown in the hole. I have called the prison they are not giving me any information. I have escalated this to head office and been passed from pillar to post , so if anyone has the email or complaints address to send a complaint , please can you advise me?
Sponsored Links