Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Old 08-21-2017, 05:51 AM

Default Kicked out visit for kissing. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

They allowed contact visits last night at my man's facility. We had to sit directly across from our inmates, no touching allowed :-( Whatever, rules are rules, I got booted after 10 minutes or so because he got up and kissed me, a quick peck on the lips.

I guess I would rather visit behind glass than a contact visit with no contact allowed, the temptation is just too much.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2017, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb76 View Post
They allowed contact visits last night at my man's facility. We had to sit directly across from our inmates, no touching allowed :-( Whatever, rules are rules, I got booted after 10 minutes or so because he got up and kissed me, a quick peck on the lips.

I guess I would rather visit behind glass than a contact visit with no contact allowed, the temptation is just too much.

Nope never happened to me and I would never jeopardize our visits by breaking any rules. It's like they say, if they can't follow the rules inside they won't follow them outside...

Your visit will probably be used as an example of how one's actions ruin it for other's and my bet would be the facility will probably not allow further contact visits.

Last edited by nancyginnm; 08-21-2017 at 06:49 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to nancyginnm For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (08-21-2017)
Old 08-21-2017, 08:51 AM

Thanked 1,464 Times in 552 Posts

I get it. It would be very hard especially without allowing to touch at all. At least we get to hold hands but even then I've had to catch myself because you get so wrapped up in each other you forget where you are. It's a hard lesson to learn but what's done is done. Hopefully your visits won't be suspended due to this. It would be a stretch to say the facility would suspend contact visits for everyone due to this but I could see if they suspected contraband exchanging that it could happen. Try not to beat yourself up too much over it.
Old 08-21-2017, 09:10 AM

Our visit we sat across from each other too. We were allowed to hold hands. He kept touching my face. A CO came over and was like hey we got a call that you have to quit touching her face so we stopped. He still kept grabbing/rubbing my leg. I was so scared we'll get in trouble but luckily we didn't. It seemed like a lot of leg rubbing was going on in the visiting room so maybe they let that slide at his facility. The temptation sitting right across so close is crazy though. Hopefully he gets just a warning and visits can resume as normal.
Old 08-21-2017, 09:28 PM
His official girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb76 View Post

I got a warning yesterday for caressing my husband's face. IT IS SO HARD sometimes not to touch. It wasn't so much sexual as it was romantic. I just love him. Most of the time we are good and the guards know that. It depends on the facility too. At the last place, we could peck here and there.
The Following User Says Thank You to faraboverubies For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (08-21-2017)
Old 08-21-2017, 10:02 PM

Luckily at my mans facility we are allowed to touch and kiss. But there's still limits and boundaries. I once wore ripped jeans (don't ask how I got in as usually this is not allowed - however, I had packed a spare non ripped pair in case I was asked to change) and my partner tried to slide his hand inside one of the rips to touch my thigh. A male CO came over and told my partner "Please watch where your hands go. They shouldn't be where they are right now" We immediately stopped and I was quite embarrassed that we had been caught but we went back to holding hands above the table from then onwards.
The Following User Says Thank You to khharris For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (08-21-2017)
Old 08-21-2017, 11:14 PM

They only allow contact visits when more visitors show up than they have booths for. And after this incident I'd rather just visit behind the glass than have a contact visit without a hug or a quick peck. It's just too much.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:14 AM

Thanked 1,275 Times in 835 Posts

No. My husband is a level one so we have contact visit. We sit right next to each other and 90% of the time my husband's are is around me rubbing my shoulder. I love when you puts his hand around the back of my neck most because his skin is touching mine. Other then that we don't do anything that isn't allowed because we are not losing our visits.

Old 08-22-2017, 06:36 AM

Thanked 3,684 Times in 1,952 Posts

I would never chance getting booted out of visiting. Enjoy sitting behind glass for a while or not even getting that. You need to learn some self control. Because if your in for a long haul those contact visits can be the only time you have a real connection for years.
Old 08-22-2017, 07:09 AM

It's actually just a few months. And like I said I would rather visit behind glass than have a contact visit with no actual contact allowed. If I can't even hug the man or hold his hand then I don't see the point.

A quick peck on the lips is hardly losing self control. He was told by the other inmates that depending on who the guard is, some of them allow a hug and kiss and some don't so he thought it would be ok. Contact visits are not the norm at this facility and the visitation rules state no cursing, fighting, or unruly behavior. Most people I know don't consider a hug and peck on the lips as unruly.
The Following User Says Thank You to dsb76 For This Useful Post:
AndyS (08-23-2017)