Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Centinela State Prison (CEN) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centinela State Prison (CEN) - California Topic and discussion specific to Centinela State Prison in Imperial, California.

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Loving ma PAPI CHULO...

Wowww grl GOOD LUCK and I'm HAPPY FOR U , I'm pretty sure u'll be on ur nice vacation!=)
Well don't worry ,once u get situated let me know how it went at greyhound station.I know I heared that too that supposely they had two stations but NOPE only one!LOL
Ya,I oready drove there ,so I know exactly where its at except I want to know where to be??? =p LOL..don't want to go crazzzyy!!! Anyhow grl wish u the best and its finally over for u.(Good)!! I will feel like that soon,can't wait!!
Safe trip and take care..=)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 12:33 PM
Proundmommy18

Hello ladies i hve a few question my daughters father is gettin out soon and hes being picked up but hes heard you cant be picked up from this prison?? than hes heard the only people who can pick him up is the ones who are approved for visiting ?? any info will help my motherinlaw need to know so she can request day off thank u ladies
Old 06-14-2010, 01:40 PM

Staff Superstar Winner 

Thanked 1,193 Times in 825 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMMYWIFEY View Post
Hello ladies i hve a few question my daughters father is gettin out soon and hes being picked up but hes heard you cant be picked up from this prison?? than hes heard the only people who can pick him up is the ones who are approved for visiting ?? any info will help my motherinlaw need to know so she can request day off thank u ladies
My understanding is that the person just has to have a Valid CA ID on them to present to the release officer at the Bus Stop because that person will be held liabable if that inmate abscounds.

Old 06-15-2010, 12:16 PM

Hello all!
We made it home and it went smoothly at the Greyhound station.
I called the prison in the morning and was told to be there after AM
I parked in the lot in the space near the ally in view of the front door, no one said I had to move. The Van showed up at 9:AM I showed the CO my drivers Lic. Got the OK...
My guy got in the car and we were off!!
So do not worry, it is an easy process!

I will post about the Motel in another thread!

Old 06-15-2010, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazzlled View Post
Hello all!
We made it home and it went smoothly at the Greyhound station.
I called the prison in the morning and was told to be there after AM
I parked in the lot in the space near the ally in view of the front door, no one said I had to move. The Van showed up at 9:AM I showed the CO my drivers Lic. Got the OK...
My guy got in the car and we were off!!
So do not worry, it is an easy process!

I will post about the Motel in another thread!
that is by 8 am / van arrived 9:30 am

Last edited by frazzlled; 06-15-2010 at 03:50 PM..
Old 06-15-2010, 04:34 PM
Loving ma PAPI CHULO...

Woww grl that's so kool!!
Was checking to see if u had left a post -imfo on the pick up situation.well glad it went fine so happy for u.my time is coming soon =) well did u park in the greyhound parking lot? Or in the street cause the streets are so small and narrow ?? Is the greyhound door facing out or other way?
Wooww they took long to take him.my hubby says they tell u to be at gate at 7:00am? Why so late at 9:30 that's crazzy!! Anyhow thx hopefully u'll have more imfor! Thx
Old 06-16-2010, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadows Wife-E View Post
Woww grl that's so kool!!
Was checking to see if u had left a post -imfo on the pick up situation.well glad it went fine so happy for u.my time is coming soon =) well did u park in the greyhound parking lot? Or in the street cause the streets are so small and narrow ?? Is the greyhound door facing out or other way?
Wooww they took long to take him.my hubby says they tell u to be at gate at 7:00am? Why so late at 9:30 that's crazzy!! Anyhow thx hopefully u'll have more imfor! Thx
I parked on the front door side it is on the east side of the building on the parking lot side I parked near rhe alley I could see the van when it pulled in.
They said at the prison 8AM and it was 9:30 when they showed up
no problems worth the wait haha
Hope this helps

Old 06-16-2010, 08:49 PM
Loving ma PAPI CHULO...

Quote:
I parked on the front door side it is on the east side of the building on the parking lot side I parked near rhe alley I could see the van when it pulled in.
They said at the prison 8AM and it was 9:30 when they showed up
no problems worth the wait haha
Hope this helps
Oh cause I thought we could park in there parking?but ok thx good looking out grl =) okay so I should be there around 7:00am ?
I think just in case everyone is different cause u know how they r with taking there time!but more likely 7:30 ha? I just don't want to be late!which I plan on leaving a day before and rent a room in imperial.near greyhound station! Ya I bet its worth it I can't hardly wait! Thx grl
Old 06-17-2010, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadows Wife-E View Post
Oh cause I thought we could park in there parking?but OK thx good looking out grl =) okay so I should be there around 7:00am ?
I think just in case everyone is different cause u know how they r with taking there time!but more likely 7:30 ha? I just don't want to be late!which I plan on leaving a day before and rent a room in imperial.near greyhound station! Ya I bet its worth it I can't hardly wait! Thx grl
I called the prison and they said 8:00 my guy said they picked him up first and then went to the other yards he was on E yard they got him at 7:30 after they picked him and the other guys up, they went to R&R (receiving and release) to get their picture taken and get their dress outs and process out He says they left the prison at 10:am and got to the station at 10:20 so I was off on the time of arrival. I was distracted smile
There were 4 other guys from other yards so I guess that has an affect on how long it takes at R&R
I think no matter how many guys, you will be too early if you get there before 8:00am
Call in the morning and check, you don't want to hang out there for so long
And I was in their parking lot but near the alley...
Don't stress too much it will be easier than you think...
Good Luck and congrats...

Last edited by frazzlled; 06-17-2010 at 03:10 AM..
Old 06-17-2010, 02:57 PM
Loving ma PAPI CHULO...

Quote:
I called the prison and they said 8:00 my guy said they picked him up first and then went to the other yards he was on E yard they got him at 7:30 after they picked him and the other guys up, they went to R&R (receiving and release) to get their picture taken and get their dress outs and process out He says they left the prison at 10:am and got to the station at 10:20 so I was off on the time of arrival. I was distracted smile
There were 4 other guys from other yards so I guess that has an affect on how long it takes at R&R
I think no matter how many guys, you will be too early if you get there before 8:00am
Call in the morning and check, you don't want to hang out there for so long
And I was in their parking lot but near the alley...
Don't stress too much it will be easier than you think...
Good Luck and congrats...
Ya,I guess I'm just so nervous and excited just to think abt it=p ..!!
Well ur rt ima call first to the prison,find out abt time.Ya the greyhound isn't a very good place to hang out to long.as wat I seen last time I drove to see where it was so I know.So wat time might u say is good time to be there? And that makes since why he got there late cause there's always more guys.But ya I will call for sure before.thx frazzled u been a lot of help.u know I don't even remember a alley?but sure I'll see it when I go.thx so much grl.=)
Old 07-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Proundmommy18

Hello ladies my hubby has only 24 days lefy than hes home whoo hoo! i just hve few questions =) were excatly do we pick em up from? n wat time , do i need id or anything? plus wat hotels are okay condtions n okay prices thank you hope everyone has a wonderful visit =)
Old 07-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Loving ma PAPI CHULO...

Grl everything is here,frazzlled posted all that and hotels also. Look under hotels also the thread is here.and I asked and as far as I know they get ready at 7:00-7:30 am pick them up and pick who ever else is leaving also then they go to R&R and get there dress outs and then they have to be processed out,pics,fingerprints and all that etc...!! And so wat frazzlled said don't be there to early at el centro greyhound cause I think they get there around 9:30-10 but I think everyone is different grl!! On timing !! Ima be there around 9:00 don't want to miss my love. And I'll also call to find out if he left!!
I don't want to miss my love HELL NOO!! LOL .!! =p
Well there's a lot of hotels and motels around el centro so there different pricing also, hope this helps! but as for the exact timing on wat time they get there I really think its up to how long they take and how many inmates leave the same day.cause I'm sure maybe they sometimes get there earlier? But I don't want to go on other ppls hour,so to be sure I would call,I'm do the same! Good luck grl.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:37 AM

I don't know if this helps but when I used to catch the greyhound to CEn the bus gets to el centro at 9:30 and I would ALMOST always see the van pulling up
Old 07-13-2010, 03:18 PM
Loving ma PAPI CHULO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBERT'SWIFE View Post
I don't know if this helps but when I used to catch the greyhound to CEn the bus gets to el centro at 9:30 and I would ALMOST always see the van pulling up
Awww!! Okay grl why didn't u mention it 2-me? =) ima pm u rt now!!LOL!!
Old 08-02-2010, 06:24 PM
Proundmommy18

Hey ladies im pickin my hubby 2mrrow=) whoo hoo! but i dnt know wat addrress to map quest the prison or greyhoud any info will help thank you!
Old 08-02-2010, 06:34 PM
True Love Waits

Quote:
Hey ladies im pickin my hubby 2mrrow=) whoo hoo! but i dnt know wat addrress to map quest the prison or greyhoud any info will help thank you!
Greyhound! Be there early! Best wishes to u & yours!
Old 08-02-2010, 06:39 PM

Staff Superstar Winner 

Quote:
Address
EL CENTRO GREYHOUND STA
460 STATE ST
El Centro, CA 92243

Telephone Numbers
Main: 760-352-6363
Baggage: 760-352-9483
Greyhound Package Express: 760-352-9483
Greyhound Charter: 800-454-2487

The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs.760 For This Useful Post:
psalm3418 (11-28-2010)
Old 08-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Proundmommy18

Thank you very much wat time is erly lol im planning on being there at 7:30 is that okay???
Old 09-26-2010, 03:23 AM

Default need directions and a lil info plz!!!!=)

hello ladies...
so im comming from orange county...need directions to the el centro grey hound bus station....when they get released thats where you would have to pick them up right?or how does it all work???!!any info would highly be appreciated!thank you!!!!
Old 09-26-2010, 03:40 AM

Staff Superstar Winner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiswife213 View Post
hello ladies...
so im comming from orange county...need directions to the el centro grey hound bus station....when they get released thats where you would have to pick them up right?or how does it all work???!!any info would highly be appreciated!thank you!!!!
This is the post #54 with directions to the bus station.

Old 09-26-2010, 03:52 AM

oh alright perfect thank you soo much!!....
i tried mapquesting on how to get there but its not giving me nothing.im comming from orange county...so i need help with directions plz!!!
Old 11-16-2010, 07:20 PM

Hi ladies i need some help because i don't know what to think.my bf sent me a the first week of nov.and told me he was moved to byard because of the incident on eyard he said he was in the hole he's due to come home dec 03, he said he asked the officers did the riot hurt his chance of coming home and told him no if his name don't come up in nothing. I visit that day but i don't know what time the riot started.he has not called which he said he was'nt because the short time to come home.the last letter he said that he did'nt have any envelopes so i sent him some alone with a letter about a week ago.sorry to say all of that to say this.he has not sent a dress out and he has about two weeks to go. I have not got a letter from him or anything thing i'm afraid he has got more time.and don't want to tell me.thanks for letting me get this out because i'm about to go crazy!
Old 11-22-2010, 10:49 PM

Well i finally got another letter.and he said that he not coming home on the 3rd of dec.he say something about they have up to to 5th of dec to take him to the committee or let him go.he's not telling me why or being up front with me and i don't know why! Wants me to call up there to check on it. But who would i talk to he gave me his counsler name a while back but i never had to speake to him.is there anyway i find out who is counsler is. I need some help please!
Old 11-22-2010, 10:58 PM

You can find out who his counselor is by calling records at extension 5327
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSLADY121 View Post
Well i finally got another letter.and he said that he not coming home on the 3rd of dec.he say something about they have up to to 5th of dec to take him to the committee or let him go.he's not telling me why or being up front with me and i don't know why! Wants me to call up there to check on it. But who would i talk to he gave me his counsler name a while back but i never had to speake to him.is there anyway i find out who is counsler is. I need some help please!
The Following User Says Thank You to Loyalty999 For This Useful Post:
BOSLADY121 (11-23-2010)
Old 12-01-2010, 09:30 PM

Do anyone know if they release inmates from the hole.
Closed Thread