Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Prison & Jail Wedding Information Central
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison & Jail Wedding Information Central Everything about getting married in prison or jail. Notices, pictures, questions, stories, what to expect.

Old 09-24-2019, 07:10 PM

Default He won't tell his kid about me

So me and my husband got married and only the ones that's important to me know,remind y'all that i have a baby daddy that doesn't know.i was going to go head and tell my baby daddy but for some reason he won't tell his son which is still very young,his baby mom got married but some reason he won't tell his kid which I'm pretty sure his kid knows his baby mom is married.He told me if he told his kid that his baby mom would be upset.hes saying he'll tell his kid when he gets out which is 4 yrs from now.
So I want y'all in put.
What do y'all think he doesn't want to tell his kid because he doesn't want the child to know or do y'all think he doesn't want his baby mom to know? I'm ready to tell my baby daddy but he acts like he doesn't want to tell his baby mom.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2019, 07:20 PM

I know this is bad because I married him without my baby daddy knowing but I've been with my baby daddy for 17 yrs and he didn't want to marry me.i met my mwi husband and fell madly in love and I wish I would've told my baby daddy sooner but its like we're both hiding something and I don't want to feel that way.i want this marriage to be right I also have three kids that already knows I'm married but they are older kids so I'm just looking for a little advise even if it's real blunt I need it.thanks
Old 09-25-2019, 12:28 AM

I don’t see why it would matter if he told the kid besides the fact of kid telling mom.
If my baby dad just randomly told me he got married I would just be like.. “ok why are you telling me” but when my man told his baby mom I was his fiancé she went nuts and keyed my car and she had a boyfriend at the time. She then kept the child from him for her own selfish reasons. She is now having a child with my mans friend and continues to be extremely petty.

Your man knows his baby mom better so there may be other factors as to why.
Old 09-25-2019, 11:58 AM

[quote=Ricoluv29;7795333]I don’t see why it would matter if he told the kid besides the fact of kid telling mom.
If my baby dad just randomly told me he got married I would just be like.. “ok why are you telling me” but when my man told his baby mom I was his fiancé she went nuts and keyed my car and she had a boyfriend at the time. She then kept the child from him for her own selfish reasons. She is now having a child with my mans friend and continues to be extremely petty.

Your man knows his baby mom better so there may be other factors as to why.[/QUOTE

Wow that's crazy that some women are like that especially if both parties are in another relationship.
My husband told me if he told his kid then his baby wouldn't allow him to talk to his kid but I'm thinking if he tells his kid when he gets out then it will be the same thing.I never went through anything like this before I just hope it doesn't be drama when he gets out cause of his baby mom.
Old 09-25-2019, 12:06 PM
Green Eyed Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely1957 View Post
My husband told me if he told his kid then his baby wouldn't allow him to talk to his kid but I'm thinking if he tells his kid when he gets out then it will be the same thing.I never went through anything like this before I just hope it doesn't be drama when he gets out cause of his baby mom.
Not necessarily. If there is a court ordered visitation schedule in place then the mother of his child has no choice to cooperate when he gets out (unless she goes to court to modify). While he is in, he has no direct visitation rights to the child.

Old 09-25-2019, 01:39 PM

Quote:

Wow that's crazy that some women are like that especially if both parties are in another relationship.
That's what I thought.. But she's the type to use a child against the father no matter what..

Your guy knows her best, if hes thinking she will cut off contact with the kid once she finds out then I think its best her not find out and keep on the good side of mom. He has four years and doesn't need to lose the relationship with his child.

Baby mom drama will be easier for him to handle when hes out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ricoluv29 For This Useful Post:
Ms Sunny (09-25-2019)
Old 09-25-2019, 02:59 PM

And this is why I’m glad my man decided with all his in and out of prison lifestyle not to have children. I would say let it be if he is going to be locked up for four years he needs to be able to have contact with the child. Once he is out he can get his visitation and she will have to live with it. The courts don’t deny visitation just because baby mama is wanting to play games.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:12 PM

Thanks everyone y'all opinions really help me to deal with this a lot I'm just going to let him do what he thinks is best.i just hope he goes to court to get visitation when he gets out instead of letting her play these types of games.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimi View Post
And this is why I’m glad my man decided with all his in and out of prison lifestyle not to have children. I would say let it be if he is going to be locked up for four years he needs to be able to have contact with the child. Once he is out he can get his visitation and she will have to live with it. The courts don’t deny visitation just because baby mama is wanting to play games.

Yes it's really hard but I can handle it as long as it's not drama when he gets out, the bad part is she's also is married and her husband baby mom allow her to do stuff with and for the kids but she won't allow him to have the same opportunity.
Old 09-25-2019, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Yes it's really hard but I can handle it as long as it's not drama when he gets out, the bad part is she's also is married and her husband baby mom allow her to do stuff with and for the kids but she won't allow him to have the same opportunity.
I hope it all works out. I hate it when kids get caught in the middle of their parents issues. Things could change too he may find it time to tell her before he gets out you never know. As long as he is good to you and you feel strong in your marriage i would trust that he knows her best.good luck!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kimimi For This Useful Post:
Lovely1957 (09-26-2019)
Old 09-25-2019, 08:29 PM

Thanked 3,666 Times in 1,711 Posts

How old is the child?

Old 09-26-2019, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedayatatime13 View Post
How old is the child?

9 yrs old