Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > INDIANA > Indiana Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Indiana Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Indiana.

Old 02-24-2020, 08:41 PM

Default Branchville Housing Units... info anyone?

Hey gals (I'm assuming all of is in this thread are female) I have a question about Branchville Housing.
So. I believe my hubbs said Housing units A and B are the worst to be In. However that's what he is in. Does anyone know how they pick and choose the housing units for all? What each housing unit is like? And just any info on housing units?

⚘ Laura Gail ⚘
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2020, 07:27 AM
Super Moderator
Donation Award 

Thanked 9,057 Times in 3,527 Posts

I can't speak to Branchville in particular, but in general, I'd guess 80% of the decision making process is available bed space. They have an inmate come in, they need a bed to put them in, they put them in whatever unit has the most available beds.

But I'm just guessing here. Hopefully someone with more accurate information can answer your question better than I did.