Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > FLDOC - What You Need to Know
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

FLDOC - What You Need to Know Information relating to the Florida Department of Corrections. Q&A for those new to the FLDOC system should be posted here.

Old 02-24-2004, 02:30 AM

Default Does anybody know anything about Okeechobee CI??

My baby was moved out of CM II at Charlotte CI to
Okeechbee CI today.

THANK GOD HE'S OUT OF CM!!!!

Does anybody know anything about Okeechobee CI?

~Love isn't blind....it just sees what is important~
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2004, 06:30 PM
thug.lyf3_wife4lyf3

Directions: Exit I-95 at SR-68 (northernmost exit in Ft. Pierce). Go west on SR-68 for approximately 25 miles to Highway 441. Turn left onto 441 and go approximately three (3) miles. You will see a Shell gas station on right. The Road to Okeechobee C.I. (N.E. 168th Street) is on the left. Follow N.E. 168th Street to the institution. Good Luck!!
Old 02-25-2004, 08:16 PM

Heres the link for OCI on the doc site http://www.dc.state.fl.us/facilities/region4/404.html

I've never been there so i can't tell you any personal stories, sorry, but i'm sure someone will come around that can!

Let's finish them this time boys!!
WooHoo!!
Old 02-26-2004, 02:03 AM
Always Special to PTO!

I very good friend is there and he has been relatively happy there. He plays in a band and they preform every week for all the inmates. He has had no problems there and considering is happy in that camp. I have not heard anything bad in regard to it from him.

"Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after
Old 02-27-2004, 04:30 AM

Thank you so much Dallaswife, Sweetpea, and Bella. He's 520.37 miles from me and it will take 8 or 9 hours at least to get there. So, it's going to be a little while before I can go. His Dad, step-mom, and I always go to see him together and split the cost, so we're hoping it won't be too long.

Gary and I feel like it's going to kill us, though. It's bad enough when he's in confinement and we can't see each other....but when he's where I could go see him on Saturday's and Sunday's and we still can't see each other because of him being so far away, it is absolutely killing us!! For all of the over 6 years we've been together, the first weekend that he's out of confinement, I always have gone to see him.

Bella, he told me about the band. He went to hear them practicing the second day he was there, he said. That's really neat that they can hear them. He liked that. He liked being able to get some of the soup and chips and stuff he likes, too. He said it's a really big place.

Thanks, too, for the directions and the URL. I really appreciate ya'll. I love this place!!

~Love isn't blind....it just sees what is important~