Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Florida that do not fit into any other Florida subforum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 10-13-2002, 09:45 AM

Default okeechobee??

hellooooooo friends!

is anyone here coming from the Okeechobee area?? im planning to go there januari to visit my boy.
im looking for ways to carpool to the prison etc.

greetz, Tamara
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2002, 04:31 PM
Always Special to PTO!

Hey girl You know that I have no problem driving you. Wish I could visit Chaos too. Let me know if you have any luck if not maybe we can work something out that I can meet you somewhere. It about 3-4 hours from me but I'm sure we can arrange something.

"Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after
Old 10-13-2002, 11:23 PM

oooooh that would be great!'
Old 10-14-2002, 08:08 PM
Always Special to PTO!

Let me know what you have in mind? Are you planning to visit with his Grandma? Want to get to know his family, no? LOL
Let me know what ideas/plans you have in mind

"Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after
Old 10-15-2002, 11:28 AM

grandma offered her house so i have a place to stay...in chaos' room the visit dates are arranged to. my only prob is the transportation. from the airport to grandma, the weekends to go see chaos and back to the airport. grandma is trying to find ppl who can help me out, and i count on chaos. i didnt had the chance to talk this over with him yet.i wrote it but didnt had the chance to tell him on the phone. i have no idea if he has friends who can help us out. i hope so....
Old 11-07-2002, 08:43 AM

Default Okeechobee Visit

Dear Friend,

I am a volunteer Buddhist Chaplain at Okeechobee. I visit the prison the second Sunday of every month. I live in Brandon, which is in the Tampa area. If you would like to talk more about taking the 6 hour return drive to Okee along with me, you are more than welcomed.

It's best to get me at my private email address. I seldom visit this board, it's wonderful, but too confusing to navigate around.

Metta & Peace,

D. Dharani Sensei

Hongaku Jodo Pure Land Assoc. of America
The Buddha Inside
http://buddhainside.com